• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil:Down Hell's Road

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
NOTE: Ok, it's been a long time since I posted another chapter to my fanfic(I was TOO busy with school) Sorry I had to post the second chapter on another thread! Well, here it is!:

Chapter 2: The Truth

Josh took a seat next to Chris. All three of them told Rebecca about the incident in Africa and how Wesker planned to become a god and take over the world. Chris then told her about the end of Umbrella and about Alex Wesker. After hearing about this Rebecca was speechless.
"So, Wesker was only the beginning right?" Rebecca asked."That is correct." Josh replied. Everyone sat there in silence.
"And where exactly is Alex Wesker's location?"Asked Sheva. Josh smiled."Very good question Ms. Alomar." He said, getting up from his chair. Josh went over to his desk and typed something into his computer. Rebecca, Chris, and Sheva edged closer to see what he was typing. In minutes, a map showed up on the computer and a little red circle was pinned to a country.
"We have located him in Iran."Josh said."There have been reports about people disappearing suddenly there. Our guide, Soleh, awaits us. We'll leave tomorrow, early in the morning."
Everyone got up from their chairs.
"I'll inform the rest early in the morning."Josh told them...

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
NOTE: aawww man I did it again!:mad: Sorry about not posting a chapter for a long time. As I said, I won't be on here very much. :) Ok, here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3:
3:00 AM

The sky was a grayish color and the sound of the choppers seem to have woken the sleep out of everyone. And it was at this time when Josh finally finished telling everyone about there mission.
" So I was forced to wake up early in the morning all because of this Alex Wesker guy?" moaned Marina. Marina is a 23 year old young woman who is the only Mexican in the B.S.A.A. She is well known for her complaining and for being the fastest runner in the whole team.
"I am very sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep Marina, but this is a rather serious mission." Josh said. He then turned to the other captain." Are you and your men ready Miss Kimberly?"
" We sure are." The captain informed. Kimberly is another captain in the B.S.A.A. She is known for her intelligence and quick thinking, makeing her a favorite to all. Josh nodded and turned to everyone.
"Alright, let's go!" Everyone went into seperate choppers. Chris, Rebecca,Jill,Mike,Claire,Sheva, and Josh, went inside the same chopper...

L

Lurker
The only criticism I have is that the chapters are not very long. It's not great but it's not My Immortal.

Top Bottom