• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RESIDENT EVIL TRIVIA!!

codename: HUNK

Okay, people, it's time to do some trivia RE style. The rules are simple. Somebody will ask a trivia question pertaining to Re, whether it be about the story, the actors, the dates, etc. You have to read the question and answer the question correctly, then you can ask a question of your own. It's up to the person who submitted the question to tell you if you're right or wrong. You may challenge an answer if you don't agree and it was marked as correct. Just remember, Santa-Kraus is watching you, and he'll know if you googled it. Have fun.
I'll go first...

Q. What branch of the US military was Chris Redfield in before joining the Special Tactics and Rescue Squad (STARS)?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
man i really dont know this I'm just gonna say BSAA

in resisdent evil CV what kind of hand gun did claire have

codename: HUNK

Baby - Justin Bieber (ft. Ludacris!!)

Hmmm.. No wait! It was The Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven! :D

What was the date that Jill wrote in her diary ".... The monsters have overtaken Raccoon City.. Somehow.. I'm still alive.."?
September 28'th, daylight...

What is the name of the voice actor who played Leon in the original Resident Evil 2?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
nope 2001."I'm glad that I met you I love you Claire"
what game is this line from "They must not get many vistors cause there giving me one hack of a welcome"

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
That's an easy one. The password was Ada.

What did Leon say to Salazar after Salazar told Leon he was, "Sending his right hand to destroy him." in RE4?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
5 characters (Including the 2nd Claire)

In Resident Evil 4, who were the 2 characters that could perform a suplex?

Top Bottom