• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Unknown Secrets.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sweet! Do you know how many chapters it'll be yet? I really want to read it, but I don't want to just breeze through what you have either!

You know how I am Dan... I dunno how many chapters it'll be until it's done! There's two chapters so far and I've got a feeling I will write another, or maybe two more tonight. First chapter has Claire and the next Helena... everyone will cross over at some point during the story....

If I had to estimate how many chapters I'd say... 9 or 10 by the time I'm done! ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
You know how I am Dan... I dunno how many chapters it'll be until it's done! There's two chapters so far and I've got a feeling I will write another, or maybe two more tonight. First chapter has Claire and the next Helena... everyone will cross over at some point during the story....

If I had to estimate how many chapters I'd say... 9 or 10 by the time I'm done! ;)
Yeah, I suppose that was silly of me.
Well then, I guess I'll wait until you have your next one or two up! Get crackin', woman... and fix me a sammich and a martini while you're at it. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well, I know what I'll be doing when I get up! Looking forward to checking it out! I always love your stories. :D

Aww thank you! :D I'll probably type out another chapter today. I wish I had an editor before I published these chapters, but oh well... At least it's not the novel I'm working on. XD

Top Bottom