• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil (2002) / HD Remaster (2015) Residet Evil Remake

ceco

Hello guys ,
I want to ask if somebody knows this combination.
I have a Gamecube with the original disk of Resident Evil Remake in PAL, but I remember that there was a way to make it NTSC. I remember having to hold some keys in the beginning of the logo of the game, and it switched to NTSC. Is there something like this? I prefer to play the NTSC version, not PAl.

Thak you so much for the help

K

kulyegean

The distinction between playing a game in PAL versus NTSC can definitely affect your gaming experience due to the difference in frame rates and resolution. It's interesting that you've mentioned a key combination to switch from PAL to NTSC for the Resident Evil Remake on the GameCube; I wasn't aware of such a feature being widely known.

Have you checked if this might require a modded console or a specific version of the game and have have u know that there is a difference between res evil remastered vs remake ? It might be more complex than a simple key combination, especially given the hardware differences between PAL and NTSC systems.

Top Bottom