• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Rewrite Resident Evil Zero

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
So after searching for some inspiration images, this is basically what I had in mind when I envisioned the Lake Victory Resort in my head. Large and rustic with multiple buildings encompassing almost a miniature town in itself, which would make for a fantastic game world with lots of puzzles and backtracking. Like I said before, the "level" would first be explorable in its power-off state with all electricity shut off and dark except for various construction and emergency lights, leaving many parts closed due to its renovation. Then once Enrico shuts on the power at the nearby power plant, more areas are opened up as the resort is lightened up - which in turn wakes up more zombies as well.

getImage

218740459.jpg

Also, since I'm a huge fan of The Shining, I imagine some parts of the interior (at least the main building) should look a bit like the Overlook Hotel from Kubrick's adaptation. Just a tiny bit of that 70's look in some parts, not overdone, which would make for a truly unique Resident Evil game. In-game, that is also the explanation given as to why the resort is undergoing renovation - to modernize it and remove the 70's design.

da7469fb5a508ab27a6f5a2bc345b9d6.png
OverlookHotelShining.png

Top Bottom