• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Samurai's edge and Anti-tank launcher

ratkid10

Can i complete the game under 3 hours and once again mode and have it count to get these weapons or does it have to be a new game on normal/hard mode?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Not content with posting this thread in the wrong place, they have to use a vague term like "the game"?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Ratkid10, I've taken the liberty of moving your thread to the correct forum.

I understand that you are new, but by virtue of you simply registering you agreed to abide by the forum rules. Please read them, as we do not permit double, triple, or quadruple posting here. If you don't understand, please ask me and I will clarify.

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
I still don't really get slapping newbies for double posting or triple or more. Unless it's apparent whoring, who cares. Same with thread reviving. You'll get yelled at for reviving and you'll get yelled at for making threads without searching, catch 22.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I still don't really get slapping newbies for double posting or triple or more. Unless it's apparent whoring, who cares. Same with thread reviving. You'll get yelled at for reviving and you'll get yelled at for making threads without searching, catch 22.

It's just that they won't know, and they'll keep doing it, and they need to know before they get in trouble.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom