• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Shop and Record Points

D

Deleted member 21244

I tried to use this tactic but I don't quite get it. After I used the detonator the game cuts forward to Jill and creates a new autosave with her, so I'm not sure how to reload the game right before the horde scene using this tactic.
Just make a save at the typewriter whit Carlos before you leave the room and fight the orde... Fight the orde, wait for the autosave whit jill, than reload the manual save you made whit Carlos

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I tried to use this tactic but I don't quite get it. After I used the detonator the game cuts forward to Jill and creates a new autosave with her, so I'm not sure how to reload the game right before the horde scene using this tactic.
You reload your save from where you physically saved your game. I didn't use the auto save method because it means you really can't play the whole horde scene. You have to not kill the Hunter that comes through the window because I think there's an auto save after that at some point.

I actually saved the game with Carlos before facing the horde, played the scenario all the way through to get the most kills out of it and reloaded my physical save from before the mode. The kills will still count against your records for total kills, kills with the assault rifle and handgun.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I’ve bought pretty much everything other than the infinite weapons now. I’m planning on going through Nightmare and Inferno without them, then get them afterwards to do S runs on those modes.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Using that method, I got the Infinite Rocket Launcher in about 40 minutes. Of course, I was really close to getting the Thinning The Horde achievement and then the next one.

Unfortunately, I haven't done a Minimalist run yet and I can't use the Rocket Launcher in the same run. I am so dumb. I could have done the Sprinter run any old time.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Inferno is the hardest mode in the game AFTER Nightmare.

Enemies are harder to kill and can kill in 1-2 hits. Some of Nemesis' attacks instakill you. The items and enemies are remixed like in Nightmare mode I think. And there is no autosave. In order to S rank, you can only manually save 5 times. It's the worst.

REX

The other Leon
Inferno is the hardest mode in the game AFTER Nightmare.

Enemies are harder to kill and can kill in 1-2 hits. Some of Nemesis' attacks instakill you. The items and enemies are remixed like in Nightmare mode I think. And there is no autosave. In order to S rank, you can only manually save 5 times. It's the worst.
Thanks mate! I havent finished the game yet, even on standard xD maybe will try this one as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I’ve bought pretty much everything other than the infinite weapons now. I’m planning on going through Nightmare and Inferno without them, then get them afterwards to do S runs on those modes.
I manage to do nightmare whitout any special item, can be done easy, only nemesis final boss is really hard
I get 2 hour and 46 by searching everything, so i think it's pretty plausible to make the s rank whitout special item, I'm currently on inferno, it's harder since there are no auto save, but i manage to get to the sewer whitout much trouble, the s rank on inferno could really be a pain

I hope you manage to get it
Good luck

@UniqTeas if you use the infinite rocket launcher on inferno every enemy will die whit one hit except nemesis first form that takes two hit, and nemesis second form who take some hit, but since you can fire in successione it would make it easy, it's easyer than easy mode, you can finish the game in less than an hour getting s rank

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I bought all the coins except for 1 of the recovery coins, the infinite rifle, ammo companion, both pouches, combat manual and lock pick and cutters to help with my time and backtracking. Playing hardcore now. I would say I'll try nightmare this weekend, but I'll be playing FFVII all weekend probably.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
This is insane! I am on my 5th playthrough doing Hardcore. I haven't even TRIED Resistance yet. And FF7 comes out in 2 days! AND I think my local Gamestop is closed forever! There goes my $5 towards reserving FF7R Deluxe. haha.

Infinite Rocket Launcher has made Hardcore a little too easy. But at least S ranking Inferno still sounds like a challenge. Lord help me!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I didn't try the Beta out, so I am looking forward to a few rounds of the game. But still, this month is too crowded with fun games to play.

I will Platinum RE3 before I try anything else!

D

Deleted member 21244

I'm playing resistance every day, beautiful game... It only miss dedicated server, but it's really a good game

Top Bottom