• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Sheva return in Future RE-Games?

Should Sheva Return in Future RE games?

• Yes

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other, (post in a comment)

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

teal27

I vote "Yes" too, although I don't deem her return necessary, I just think she's a pretty decent character and would be willing to see and learn more about her. :)

PsychoJill

Im gonna say No, she didnt interest me at all in RE5 kinda didnt even get why she was there to begin with besides annoy ya in the single player game.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I may have to say yes. I would like to see her in her very own game without a partner. And if she comes in another RE game as an AI partner I just hope and pray that her AI is not stupid.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I'm gonna say no, because she's annoying. But a reference to her whereabouts in the future would be nice :)

A_Wesker123

The Original
I wouldn't want her to just dissapear from the series, however i don't feel like it's really important for her to get her own game or anything.

Like Wolfgirl said, maybe just refferences to her evey now and then or the odd appearance.

Xcessive_Evil

Well, I completely get why she was in the game. It was her home it was her people that got infected. Plus she talks about what happens to her parents. So, it's obviously clear why she's in it. If the next RE doesn't take place in or anywhere near that area, then no.

Hoady

i thought she was put in to cover up the whole 'racism' issue.I don't think she should,so long as shes not constantly behind your back then thats cool.

Kellyrose

I voted yes. I think her character has potential to be fleshed out more and become an interesting part of the story, especially in the aftermath of Kijuju.

nemesis_lover

I voted no, I very much doubt she'd make a return. If Jill wasn't still around then she would of replaced her I think, so Chris will always have a partner. As Capcom like having characters in twos, such as Chris and Jill, Leon and Claire etc.
If she was to make a comeback, then i'd ask why hasn't Billy, Carlos, Ashley or Barry had their long awaited comeback, forget Ashley on that matter.
It would be nice to have her as a sub character in future games, so she can have flashback convos with Chris over Wesker etc.

Levan

Polkka. lol
It'll be quite nice if she would be an NPC instead in the future games, just so the story could build up a little bit. I'm not really a Sheva fan like most other people, but leaving her as scrap isn't exactly a thing I'd like.

hunterseeker

Depends really where the next one is based.

In some ways it's good to expand the characters, or she could just be killed off at the beginning off the next game and not be a playable character.

Just like the very similar looking girl in the film
Resident Evil: Extinction, gets killed off by the swarm of crows.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I hope Capcom will reboot the series and so, the old characters won't be featured in future games, or at least in major holes (only plot fillers).
Anyway, i think the only already used character that could be playable in future games is Sheva, but only in RE 7 or 8. I think Chris, Leon, Claire and Jill deserve some rest already.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
She had a good voice actress, she was overall an okay character, and I guess I wouldn't mind seeing her again if it was done right, but they should use her sparingly.

v iBaxter

Im gunna go with NO:(. because she wasnt an instant classic. although shed be better off if she just worked alone.

We Are Ninja

I voted yes. I enjoyed her character. Great voice-acting, great modeling, combat prowess; I though she was defininitely a worthy additionj to the RE canon. I'd be upset if she wasn't included in future games.

What's more, if Capcom decides to keep the Uroboros/plaga storyline, she's one of the 3 "living" main characters in the Capcom universe that has actually had direct contact with it.

Top Bottom