• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
39546_443843472376_727377376_5611036_3667751_n.jpg

Dude, that S*** is EPIC! are you from Coney too? cause that would be awesome!

Hoady

Hoadz, you look stoned beyond all reasoning man xD

I'm like that sometimes >_>

First off, this is funny shjt.
And no I'm not sorry I'm from the Uk LONDON baby. but if I'm in the area I'll message you about it... Hoads would be in on some action but he's kinda far out as well. xO

You never know when i might just pop by.I'm half english and packin with relatives.xD

Found a camera!

dscn0367j.jpg

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
now I actually look like I'm in a band...the other is just the effect of my viruses
thm_php5Z6SDR.jpg

thm_phpQkP8TZ.jpg

O.O GOOD GOD ECHOEY!! IT LOOKS LIKE NEMESIS WITHOUT THE GATTLING GUN AND ROTTING SKIN!! ...did Nemesis even have skin?

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
now I actually look like I'm in a band...the other is just the effect of my viruses

O.O GOOD GOD ECHOEY!! IT LOOKS LIKE NEMESIS WITHOUT THE GATTLING GUN AND ROTTING SKIN!! ...did Nemesis even have skin?

Haha, Nice one dude, Do not be alarmed It is I echoey, I'm also a dope I forgot my password and had to create a new account. Lol Nemesis Is a big guy xD So is Chris I dont think I'll get to that stage now.

Thanks for that though. Rockin' pictures btw haha \M/ > . < \M/

@tremor... I can see your tan lines ner ner nernerner ner!! haha joking.. I go on holiday soon, watch how crispy I get. :p

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Lift whatever you feel is comfortable. which means not to heavy you should be able to lift it without a struggle... but after 20-30 lifts thats when it gets harder. Look up somethign called "21's" there good for pumping up. Also do not neglect your triceps. Valentine is a very good fitness adviser. I've asked for guidence many times before.

I go gym, and have done for years! and thats all the progress I've made.. recenty I joined a new gym and a karate dojo. Im trying to fix my old ways, to make myself a better person. no matter what other people say and think about me :( There just jelous!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Lift whatever you feel is comfortable. which means not to heavy you should be able to lift it without a struggle... but after 20-30 lifts thats when it gets harder. Look up somethign called "21's" there good for pumping up. Also do not neglect your triceps. Valentine is a very good fitness adviser. I've asked for guidence many times before.

I go gym, and have done for years! and thats all the progress I've made.. recenty I joined a new gym and a karate dojo. Im trying to fix my old ways, to make myself a better person. no matter what other people say and think about me :( There just jelous!
Believe me mate, I bench with two 45lb dumbbells and tricep dip 50lbs for 6 sets of 12 and my arms are getting better but as I said, I am lot bulkier than some people so think yerself lucky you're a slim sod!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Elmo! I was wondering who this "Vicious" person was LOL...talking about my damn tan lines :p you're Turkish, so naturally you're gonna tan more than I do. *pouts* leave my tan lines alone meany xD

Nice avatar by the way hehehe

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
@ChrisRedfield1994
I accidently benched 60kg the other week. Not doing that again lol Dont forget flys there real good, Man just go hard. do everything everyday, make sure your body ache's the next day because that's always a good sign. If it hurts it heals and thats what you want. Getting enough rest is vital.#

@tremor
And I've got a holiday in 3 weeks so yeah I'll be very dark, Thanks yeah I think it's fanart of cowboy bebop... Not sure when I found it.. google or a image board.

@Capcomplicated
I thought they were really big bonbons mmm. =P

Top Bottom