• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Airaku

Stray Jedi
thm_php6Si8Sm.jpg
thm_phpmZQOKR.jpg
thm_phpJc3yLm.jpg

Sorry that the quality is bad. I'm too lazy atm to upload them on through TinyPic or any image sharing site . So here's 3 **** quality pictures from a couple months ago instead xD Besides I never look good in pictures -_- Not ever!

PS. The ability to upload images onto the forums would be great xD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've looked at this picture for a while now, I still don't understand the guy's hat :p
is it half a hat, and half a crown with some hair sticking out?
The hair is his, the hat is a regular hat and the mask was supposed to be on his face but it got hot so he put it up there to keep track of it.

@Daburcor when I found a cute costume that was purple and fit, I almost peed myself. I haven't had a purple costume since I was a kid, shame seeing as how it's my favorite color and all. :p

Last edited:

mjk321

The hair is his, the hat is a regular hat and the mask was supposed to be on his face but it got hot so he put it up there to keep track of it.

@Daburcor when I found a cute costume that was purple and fit, I almost peed myself. I haven't had a purple costume since I was a kid, Shane seeing as how it's my favorite color and all. :p
I can see the mask now!!!!! phew, I thought my brain was gonna explode trying to figure it out :p

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
You look awesomely beautiful!!

Aww you're so sweet! Thank you. :)

Hey, Not bad! It's definitely good enough to warrant plenty of pictures at conventions!

Thanks, I'm pleased with it since I was on a budget, a lot of people thought I was supposed to be Laura Croft though. lol
I guess they were in the ballpark though since she's another female videogame character.

Love the costumes @Storyofmylife (you make me want to try and play through that game again) and @Magnolia Grandiflora, you look like a hot vixen. ;)

Last edited:

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
thm_php6Si8Sm.jpg
thm_phpmZQOKR.jpg
thm_phpJc3yLm.jpg

Sorry that the quality is bad. I'm too lazy atm to upload them on through TinyPic or any image sharing site . So here's 3 **** quality pictures from a couple months ago instead xD Besides I never look good in pictures -_- Not ever!

PS. The ability to upload images onto the forums would be great xD
So...THIS is the legendary Airaku!
You look great bro :D

Top Bottom