• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
Thing about Asheville is that there's a lot of sweet mountains
35701_10150218835340506_892115505_13189097_3317608_n.jpg

caitlynrathof

-snip-

this is me and my sister

Caitlyn, I had to snip this picture as I don't believe it's appropriate for this forum. If you'd like, feel free to talk to me personally about it. Thanks.

-La Femme

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
I have no idea who Adam Lazzara is, but I'll go with it. And thanks Caitlyn, tremor, and Femme. You guys are undisputedly bad-ass in your own.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Cameron;81700 said:
I have no idea who Adam Lazzara is, but I'll go with it. And thanks Caitlyn, tremor, and Femme. You guys are undisputedly bad-ass in your own.

Adam Lazzara is the singer for Taking Back Sunday ;) And you're very welcome sir xD

Asheville, NC :D Nice to see a fellow southerner here. I reside in Alabama :lol:

Cameron

Here's to the Atom Bomb
JaguarsSoul;81710 said:
You look like a cowboy
cowboyplz.png
: D
Thanks, haha. I work at Hollister Co. and plaid is what the kids are wearing these days
tremor;81712 said:
Adam Lazzara is the singer for Taking Back Sunday ;) And you're very welcome sir xD

Asheville, NC :D Nice to see a fellow southerner here. I reside in Alabama :lol:

Oh yeah? I went to Alabama once like ten years ago, and got these weird skillet pots to cook with

Mr Sunshine

Magnolia Grandiflora;81485 said:
^Men. They're so sweet one minute and want to know what kind of skirt you're wearing the next. *sigh*

I'm sorry to demolish your theories hun, but we've been good friends with Bruno since kindergarden:)lol:). The only reason he said that is because Jill was wearing a skirt as well in RE 3.

Anyway, I didn't know that there are people who surpass me in beauty! :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
SDC17874.png

n616600993_1169819_9766.jpg

^ That one's about two years old :lol:

l_a52fc3c26caa41a2bac7a6e9e4e13e04.png

^ About a year old...like my red hair? xD

bruno

Chief Researcher
FalleN;81745 said:
I'm sorry to demolish your theories hun, but we've been good friends with Bruno since kindergarden:)lol:). The only reason he said that is because Jill was wearing a skirt as well in RE 3.
That's right xD

Tremor, you look amazing in those pics. I like especially the 1st and 3rd ones.

Top Bottom