• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 THE Mercenaries Thread

Tyrant

dark_zero;29674 said:
i need help i cant seem to really beat that big guy with the huge axe and cant find time hourglasses :( :(

Heres a good tip

Pick someone with a Sniper(prefreably jill battlesuit)

now grab all the time

-Ontop of the two houses
-Ontop of the Train
-In the Shack
-jump out the window of ths shack and run foward
-behind the house when you run up the ramp
-on the other ramp leading to one of the buildings
-in the house with the green herb

I dont know of these will be sufficient enough for you
but make sure your partner(and I can help you on Xbox Live) gets your back and go to that giant ditch were the shack is and go all the way to the back were the two barrels are and wait for the enemies to come and start to combo up on them and your partner will get your back if you miss any and he/she will help kill the axe man

Tallahassee

now i have online and i get 100000 on each lvl... i hate it when people dont pick up the time bonuses.... even if their right in front of them....
anyone up for mercs now?

teal27

'Lo all.

Looking for some PS3 Merc partners; I don't care what you score regularly, I'm just looking for people who want to play and have fun. And hey, if we score wicked good, all the better right?
If you're not so good, that's fine. I'm not so hot myself, averaging a 50,000 for my solo runs, which STINKS, I know, but hey. If we work together, perhaps we'll both improve, no?

I have no headset, if that's any sort of problem (it hasn't been yet).

My connection is usually pretty good too. :)

I'm currently stuck on Ancient Ruins. Blast it all, can't seem to score anything more than a low "B" Argh.

My PSN is Teal27. (note the capital "t")

Add me as a friend if you're interested, and tell me you saw this post so I know who you are. :)

I'll gladly try to help out anyone else too (so long as it isn't Ancient Ruins, lol.)

Happy Gaming!

cobrastrike

Hi, I'm looking for someone serious about getting into RE5 Mercenaries for Xbox 360. I have all SS's on Public Asembly and Missle Area, both solo and duo. I wouldn't say I'm great at Mercenaries, but I'm not bad, so if someone on Xbox wants to play, hit me up.

weska86

hi,
like previous other post's, i am looking for a serious merc's player who wants to aim for high scores! preferably public assembly/prison. my fav charachter is wesker midnight mainly due to his melle strikes, 5 sec melle kills r crucial imo. have SS on all maps with midnight and others chars duo!. PS3 user.

PSN:itchybaw
EMAIL:[email protected]

chrisstars

anyone who is trying to get a high score in public assembly add my gamertag im ranked 569 and my score is 740,098

Chris-BSAA

chrisstars;51002 said:
anyone who is trying to get a high score in public assembly add my gamertag im ranked 569 and my score is 740,098

lol, OK. i'm only good at Public Assembly. dont play that much in other levels.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
My best scores, on single player, are:

Missile Area- 96,300

Ancient Ruins- 113,460

Public assembly- 97,480

The other levels I scored around 70,000 and lower. lol
I hate that Ship Deck one! I can never play it because I freak the hell out when those chainsaw guys are around.

Xcessive_Evil

Take advantage of what I remember are 3 rocket launchers on that stage. I'm not top tier, but I know my way around, and love the physical attacks.

Iced Digger

I haven't played this in awhile, I've been playing the 3rd one for the past week. Last night I decided to pop this one in, and now I suck at the Mercenaries again... lol. Must practice.

Cyanide36

I recently bought the game, but I am not new to the series. My best solo score is 89k on PA, and my best duo score is 347k on PA. If anyone wants to play some mercs, send me a FR on Live.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Mobe;60255 said:
Hey peeps, is there any way to turn on infinite ammo in mercs?

Sorry to say this, but you can not turn on infinite ammo on mercenaries. The only weapon that can have infinite ammo in mercenaries is Sheva Tribal's Longbow.

Dr. Octogonapus

I really enjoyed playing "No Mercy" mode on the PC version of RE5 really tested your ability at the game.

Anyone know if xbox 360 is going to be getting this or is it just PC and PS3?

Top Bottom