• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The shortest and longest game you have played.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
So far the shortest game I have played was rather Strangle Hold, Left 4 Dead, or Mirror's Edge, but I am going to say the shortest was Mirror's Edge due to that the 9 or 10 missions could be completed in less than 5 minutes.

The longest has to rather Oblivion or Fallout 3 because both of them dosen't have an end (except for Fallout 3 if you didn't download Broken Steel). But I would say Oblivion was the longest due to that when you were done with the story, the game still went on, and when you completed 100% of everything it still went on, Fallout 3 has the same length but if you didn't download the 3rd DLC then the game would end with your charcter dying.

So what is the shortest and longest game that you have played.

NOTE: I did searched if anyone did a thread on this and I came up with no result. If you find a thread like this that was before this one, don't blame me.

wpstudart

The longest game I've played is Zelda Ocarina of the time, I think I really took time playing it. Or it was because I was a child. :lol:

Can't think of a short game... I'll think and later I edit or post :lol:

EDIT: The shortest game is Hitman Blood Money, if you got the hang of it, 2 min per mission :/

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Longest Game: Zelda: wind waker! fishing for the triforce.
Shortest Game: all I can think of is Army of Two or Streetfighter4? apparently you can do it all on easy.

Mobe

Shortest was RE Gun Survivor, i ended the game under 36 minutes..
Longest game was Final Fantasy X2..
It took forever to end that game.. i confess my sin and repent, i won't play any of the Final Fantasy games again..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Shortest Game: Time Crisis 3
haha if you good at the game it's all over in one go lol.

Popo

longes game ive played if you watch all of the cutscenes was metal gear 4 xD

shortest was comix zone - sega genesis

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Shortest Game: Spice World (don't judge me, this was the first game I ever had and I was a little kid!) - can complete in under 10 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaXM37mhScc

Seriously, all you do is create a song out of bits of other SG songs, then you make a dance routine for it, then you practice the routine yourself, practice with the other girls (and change their choreography) then make a music video. That's it.

They had all these boring interviews that you could unlock, check out Scary Spice's hat - it's scarier than she is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrTFEtCO4

Longest Game: either Final Fantasy X2 or Kingdom Hearts II. I still haven't got around to completely them yet but the current playtime for both is around 30 something hours so far.

Hoady

Longest game:Morrowind i played that game far to much.
I might have to include gears of war 2 as well i don't really play xbox anymore but i played that online ridiculous amounts.

Shortest Game:probably this game called Sudeki(i think) on the original xbox.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wolfgirl;57106 said:
Shortest Game: Spice World (don't judge me, this was the first game I ever had and I was a little kid!) - can complete in under 10 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaXM37mhScc

Seriously, all you do is create a song out of bits of other SG songs, then you make a dance routine for it, then you practice the routine yourself, practice with the other girls (and change their choreography) then make a music video. That's it.

They had all these boring interviews that you could unlock, check out Scary Spice's hat - it's scarier than she is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrTFEtCO4

Longest Game: either Final Fantasy X2 or Kingdom Hearts II. I still haven't got around to completely them yet but the current playtime for both is around 30 something hours so far.

Judging about what you said about spice world it does sound like a really short game. Final Fantasy X2 was a long game, I haven't even beated yet.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Seriously, I will try speedrunning Spice World at some point because it is SO easy and such an immensely short game.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Shortest game: If Windows Solitaire doesn't count :p, it has to be a game that I wrote. I think it got a name but I can't recall it lol.

Longest game: I know a few games that can go on for all eternity. Sim City is such a game, the only things that can stop it is a burnt out chip or fuse, or a power outage.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Shorest: CIA: Secret Missions (I was young so it was my first game XD) took me about... 10 minutes

Longest: Resident Evil 4 (When I first bought it, I was rubbish at it) took me a month XD

Zombie Enclave

Shortest: MGS4

I started storming right through it....completed it 5 times a day all of a sudden lol.

Longest: Oblivion

Come to think of it....this game has much more quests, characters, items, places, and facial features then Fallout 3. But to bland, that's the bad part. All of the characters are the same voice, not like Fallout. A lot are different voices.

Top Bottom