• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) Unsolved mystery about the police station. Ever wonder?

urrutiap

For years playing Resident Evil 2 I have always wondered about what was originally supposed to be on the other side of that big blue bar gate in the police station parking garage.

In Resident Evil 1.5 which I watched a youtube clip of what was originally supposed to be... maybe on the other side of that blue gate in the police station parking garage in Resident Evil 2, I think there was supposed to be the shooting gallery, more police officer desk stations, a different version of the sewer and other stuff.

Would even using an Action Replay or Gameshark with a walk through walls cheat help find out if Capcom and the rest of Resident Evil 2 game makers they just left some original stuff alone and didnt have the time to add into the game?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I doubt there is any way to get back there...Even with an Action Replay or a Gameshark...I think the original ideas you saw on youtube are as close as you're gonna get to finding out what is/was behind that blue gate...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
intersting point out dude, but I agree with KK I dont think there's any way to get back.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think that's the entrance to the parking lot. Cars need to get in somehow...
I suppose there's also an exterior parking lot just after that gate.

bruno

Chief Researcher
What i would like to know why is there no toilets in the Police station and why is the waiting room up stairs.

They want to make people exercise by walking a long way to the waitiong room. It would be like:
"Can you hold on a moment at the waiting room?
You only need to cross 2 long corridors that go around the office, then climb the stairs, go to the end of the corridor and enter the door after the statues, go around the other corridor and take the last door, then enter the first door you see to the right, cross the library and enter the door to the balcony, go around to the other side and there's the waiting room! You can see it from here.
I'll call you back in a moment."

Cleona

the nearest toilet go outside go to the nearest donuts shop that where the toilets are and we also get discount there on donuts.

L

Lurker
There is no mystery. You can not find what is in there. The game has been combed quite a few times now. There is nothing there. If there was it would have been found. Action Replay will not work. It is likely just a parking garage, there is nothing special about that. It may have been cut for data/time constraints.

weskerondope

yeah, the real mystery would have been if there wasnt a parking lot entrance and the cars magically appear in it,
the entrance thing makes sense

bruno

Chief Researcher
Actually, I think it is possible to get to the other side of the gate, at least in scenario B. Cimb down the stairs at the heliport then you get to a small cabin, exit through the other side of the cabin and there's a small parking lo with a garage entrance, which probably leads to the underground parking lot.

Top Bottom