• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Wesker lives........maybe?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think the fact that he mutated kinda decreases his chances of making a comeback.
Unless he can turn his mutations on and off...I mean...It didn't look that permanent...Other creatures changed VASTLY, but he just grew tentacles...That can be...corrected...is possibly the word I'm looking for...

REGirlfan

Wesker is still alive... he's way to smart to die like that. that may have been a clone.while the real wesker is miles away.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Clones... May be good; as long as they don't get too similar to the Matrix. (Agent Smith replicating himself)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We've seen clones in RE before...The movies...And look how well that turned out...I'm not TOTALLY against the idea of clones...But of Wesker I am...Clone the main bad guy, then don't tell anybody...Make an ENTIRE main game about chasing after this bad guy, that's actually a clone, don't tell anybody...Have a HUGE climactic scene, and at games end, STILL don't tell anybody...Even after he had done all this badass s--t...No...I don't think so...Such a monster mutation and ultimate fight...plus the in depth story...It wasn't a clone, and clones of characters like Wesker are a HUGE mistake if they are gonna take up the whole game...Maybe a short section of the game would be nice...But no...not a whole one...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How do we know they haven't already done that with Resident Evil 5 if nobody would be told?
No, I'm saying how lame/pointless it would be...I mean...I used to hear people say ''Well what if in RE6 we find out RE5 was just a dream" and I would tell them how pointless that would be...This is the equivalent of that...

Painted_Wraith

No, I'm saying how lame/pointless it would be...I mean...I used to hear people say ''Well what if in RE6 we find out RE5 was just a dream" and I would tell them how pointless that would be...This is the equivalent of that...

Yes, I know. And I'm saying if that is a possibility for RE6, you can't be certain they haven't already done it with RE5, supporting your view that it is pointless...

REGirlfan

i'm not saying it is actuly a clone but. if you think about it. wesker can just kill chris or anybody with the snap of his finger. So in RE5 do you really think Wesker died like that? I don't think so..... he's still alive and out there somewhere planning something else and could show up in RE6 along with Sherry. Wesker is to intellegent.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i'm not saying it is actuly a clone but. if you think about it. wesker can just kill chris or anybody with the snap of his finger. So in RE5 do you really think Wesker died like that? I don't think so..... he's still alive and out there somewhere planning something else and could show up in RE6 along with Sherry. Wesker is to intellegent.
If Weskey could kill Chris with the snap of his fingers, then why has Chris lived all this time...Don't get me wrong...I was/am VERY open to Weskey just f--king. Him. Up...I can think of a million ways Weskey could kill Chris...But he's just not good enough to do it...End of story...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Wesker seemed to look out for Chris and Jill in RE1, besides putting them in a death trap.. It just seems like he was trying to go easy on them, everyone looks at it in there own way, almost like, however they want it to be, beside the story line that stays the same, there a few parts where you can make your own explinations, just my thoughts

Hoady

I would like to think he is dead but he left an aftermath of chaos.So maybe there is no boss of sorts but just dealing with an epidemic he left over?Or bro wesky lookin for revenge?

I just find it hard to believe he would come out of such a devastating death.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't like Wesker. Never have, and I never will. I always thought he was cheesy. I think he's dead, too, and I don't think they will clone him. That would be so cheap. Since the president is involved, I'm wondering if the new outbreak has something to do with Saddler's cult, maybe Ada and her "organization." Who knows.

Top Bottom