• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]ZNuNsKwG1RI[/youtube]

Feel free to laugh, but sometimes I make loud, yelling noises just like my ancestors :lol: :p Anyways, this is supposed to be a song dedicated to "Crazy Horse", who just so happens to be a full blooded Lakota Sioux Indian :)

And here's another video just for kicks.

[youtube]Nl4CDia-OII[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;71511 said:
[youtube]r8rnFKo4PAE[/youtube]
Grrr ****ty UMG won't allow me to play it, but I love this song. :) But I think it's CCR who plays the version I know? Or does Lynyrd Skynyrd sound similar as CCR?

tremor;71627 said:
[youtube]ZNuNsKwG1RI[/youtube]

Feel free to laugh, but sometimes I make loud, yelling noises just like my ancestors :lol: :p Anyways, this is supposed to be a song dedicated to "Crazy Horse", who just so happens to be a full blooded Lakota Sioux Indian :)
Awesome!! ART!

Reminds me a little of the Scandinavian Lap's music.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71696 said:

Grrr ****ty UMG won't allow me to play it, but I love this song. :) But I think it's CCR who plays the version I know? Or does Lynyrd Skynyrd sound similar as CCR?

Awesome!! ART!

Reminds me a little of the Scandinavian Lap's music.

The only version of that song I've heard is by Lynyrd Skynyrd...I love that song too lol. You can imagine we hear it a whole lot down here :p

Let this be a lesson to you boys xD
[youtube]gB7-oS0SDxY[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;71747 said:
Let this be a lesson to you boys xD
[youtube]gB7-oS0SDxY[/youtube]
Mister Kravitz is so wrong, if he's not ironic. Yeah he must be ironic.
It's a good piece of music, and the chicks in the video are, umh some really hot chicks. :D

On a technical note, this video had smooth pictures and it's "High Quality"!!! I don't understand it. Normally HD videos are anything but smooth on this old pc, they appear as a series of still photos. Even normal (not HD) videos are usually a bit laggy because of the slow (850 MHz Pentium 3) processor.
Maybe the video is not HD even tho it says so? :confused:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71774 said:

Mister Kravitz is so wrong, if he's not ironic. Yeah he must be ironic.
It's a good piece of music, and the chicks in the video are, umh some really hot chicks. :D

On a technical note, this video had smooth pictures and it's "High Quality"!!! I don't understand it. Normally HD videos are anything but smooth on this old pc, they appear as a series of still photos. Even normal (not HD) videos are usually a bit laggy because of the slow (850 MHz Pentium 3) processor.
Maybe the video is not HD even tho it says so? :confused:

Yeah I don't think it's HD either...it wasn't still photos for me, but it definately wasn't HD :lol:

Some guys would beg to differ with you my dear Romero :p Us American women can be a bit hard to handle hahaha.

My favorite Lenny Kravitz song :)
[youtube]eIHQnnyFXwI[/youtube]

Edited to add this song...since it is, in fact, very hot in here lmao.
[youtube]-ixRvDkNzYc[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;71775 said:
Some guys would beg to differ with you my dear Romero :p Us American women can be a bit hard to handle hahaha.

My favorite Lenny Kravitz song :)
[youtube]eIHQnnyFXwI[/youtube]
I don't believe American women are harder to handle. Fallen come and support me here, most American women are nice. ;)
Anyways I like having my hands full. :p

I like this song and I've heard it numerous times without noting the artist's name. But I like the previous Kravitz song (American Woman) a bit more.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71808 said:
I like this song and I've heard it numerous times without noting the artist's name. But I like the previous Kravitz song (American Woman) a bit more.

I grew up listening to Lenny Kravitz. My mom is a pretty big fan of his music. There are really only three songs of his that I like hahaha.

Right now I'm listening to someone you probably, most likely haven't heard of :p

[youtube]3frgqWQWpVI[/youtube]

This girl's got some pretty good music...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;71809 said:
Right now I'm listening to someone you probably, most likely haven't heard of :p

[youtube]3frgqWQWpVI[/youtube]

This girl's got some pretty good music...
Lol it's not nice of wifey to use husbie traps. I don't like the song but I can't help playing it over and over and over and over and over again..

Lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71821 said:

Lol it's not nice of wifey to use husbie traps. I don't like the song but I can't help playing it over and over and over and over and over again..

Lol

:p

[youtube]-u1htMRQcgs[/youtube]

I hope the video works...it came from Jessi Malay's Youtube channel.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;71823 said:
:p

[youtube]-u1htMRQcgs[/youtube]

I hope the video works...it came from Jessi Malay's Youtube channel.
It works but it's just audio and one photo. But I liked this song. Still I keep playing the other song. :wub: :blush:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;71826 said:

It works but it's just audio and one photo. But I liked this song. Still I keep playing the other song. :wub: :blush:

You're still listening to the song you don't like but keep playing it over and over again? :p

[youtube]W3r_zYrnMhk[/youtube]

Any other time I'd be cringing at this song because I used to listen to this song all the time while I was hanging out with a certain someone in Texas. But! I love the song, and I'm not letting a guy ruin a good song :p

Mr Sunshine

Romero;71808 said:

I don't believe American women are harder to handle. Fallen come and support me here, most American women are nice. ;)

American girls are so easy to handle. I got three of them the other day! :ninja:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fallen my dear..if you're not workin' hard to get it, then it ain't worth it :lol: :p

More Jessi Malay
[youtube]36k-4PCksiE[/youtube]

Top Bottom