• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]2Sl7lkKWI_M&feature=related[/youtube] I love how this song goes. There is a no lyrics version that I also like, but it isn't the same as the notes are kinda of messed up and dosen't sound the same as it sounded in the game. But still I like listening to this version as it sounds a little bit more sadder.

LordGolbez

The Last Couple Of Days I Have Been Listening Theory Of A Deadman Alot. A Buddy Let Me Listen To Them And I Couldn't Believe I Hadn't Heard Them Before Now.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]6qalGezr76o[/youtube] I love the way this song goes. It sounds like something that you would here in a love scene with the exception when the song gets near the end. The only problem with this song is the ending that it plays in which would be in the Maria ending which is the worst ending in the game due to you start dateing the main antagonist of the game. They should have putted this in the Water ending and put Angel's Thanatos in the Maria ending.

[youtube]lSWMDgzHAqM&feature=related[/youtube] My #1 favorite song of all time. I love everything about the song. The guitar, base, drums, the vocals, but mostly the vocals. Anything that has Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn singing is always my favorite including that one song where all she was doing was huming throughout the whole song. To bad her husband Darran Norris dosen't sing. If he had anything in it where he was singing he would be my #2 favorite singer.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]gB0xOFXBYYA[/youtube]

Now all I need is the pink lambo and a pair of them spikey boots xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]FtnGjBlwwxE[/youtube]

I still get the goosebumps when I hear this song...personal reasons.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
[youtube]9olcTJmDphA[/youtube]

I cant get over this dude, piece after piece of sheer genius

Ludovico Einaudi~Andare

When i make my Snowboard movie this song will be in the opening sequence/credits you can bet your ass

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]0lPCumIwhuI[/youtube]

My mom had to show me this tonight just because she knows I have a "thing" for Native Americans :lol: The song sounds good hahaha

LordGolbez

Capcomplicated;83021 said:
[youtube]9olcTJmDphA[/youtube]

I cant get over this dude, piece after piece of sheer genius

Ludovico Einaudi~Andare

When i make my Snowboard movie this song will be in the opening sequence/credits you can bet your ass

Now I Am Listening To Him. Many Thanks To You Capcom For The Introduction.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]i0yhri_Dbw0[/youtube] I didn't find out about this song until about 8 minutes ago. I thought that this song didn't even exist because I never heard it in game, but now I know that it is real.

[youtube]Kirb9E17FL0[/youtube] This used to be one of my favorite songs about 5-6 years ago along with Santa Monica by the same band in the same game.

Top Bottom