• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm thinking how it is unfathomable that I chose Legolas to shower all my attention over during my brief stint as 'crazy LotR chick' when upon re-watching the movies again years later, it just might be that Haldir is an even finer piece of ass elf.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I haven't done this lately...*glomp* and here are a few smooches to go with that glomp! xD

CT: can't believe it...I am almost 23 years old and I just scolded an almost 40 year old like they're a child. Really though...come on, be a little more mature.
*glomps* Back. I MISS TALKING TO YOU TREMOR! I wub you. :oops:

Oh I do that all the time and I'm only 21. But really, why can't people be more mature? It's not hard. :rolleyes:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Oh I've always had a problem with certain games with specific, fast-paced camera angles. It stinks because it means I can't veg out in front of the PlayStation with certain games like I want. :(

L

Lurker
Bah I'm tired, don't know if I want to go to bed or pay final fantasy viii
That game required so much grinding it was ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing game, but dear god grinding for spells was nightmarish. I preferred IX.

LordGolbez

That game required so much grinding it was ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing game, but dear god grinding for spells was nightmarish. I preferred IX.
Yeah It Did Take Quite A Bit Of Grinding But I Love Playing Triple Triad So It Really Didn't Bother Me Much Lol. I Can Now Make The Biggest Majority Of Magics So Everyone Has The Best I Can Get Right Now.

IX Was Really Good I Liked The Ability System In It, But I Prefer The GF's From 8 Over The Summons In 9.

Top Bottom