• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Wow, so uhm. My stepdad was just terminated from his job for the same bull**** reason my mother was (from the same company mind you). You would think that they would've gotten a bit more creative instead of giving him the same lame reason they gave my mom.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
**** ****. I just got an event invitation email from my office that was I presume sent to a mail list of many, many people. It has 3 glaring errors in it, and it's just sloppily written. I'm concerned that if I point out the errors it looks bad since I'm so new, but I'm just worried that this looks BAD coming from a political office. I don't know who wrote it, but I don't know how to respond without stepping on toes. Ugh.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So. Hungry. I've only eaten a couple of Timbits since the last time I said I was hungry on here. Doesn't help that there keep being food commercials on T.V.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
It's not even 1:00 yet? I've been awake since 7:00, I have no idea how I used to stay awake from 6:30 am to like, 2:00 am the next morning on Fridays. :sleepy:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So, I was watching the finale of the People vs OJ Simpson last night and Marcia Clark's character said she was raped in Italy. But the real Marcia Clark was raped in Israel.

I'm not someone who gets bent out of shape over political correctness, as most of it is common courtesy to me... but that's ****ed up. If you don't want to say it happened in Israel, why even mention where at all?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ugh... I've been having bad anxiety for the past couple days. I'm having this really sick that something's off and it's eating me empty inside. It's just been a bad week and everything just feels off and awkward.

// mini-rant :(

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Maddy7
*hugs back* I really needed that. It really cheered me up and brought a smile to my face. It's amazing what a simple hug can do, even online hugs haha. After all, it's the thought that counts.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm on the bus home from work, sat on the top deck. Without the wind, it's so hot in the sun, I can pretend it's summer. It's so great. :)

I also tried working in a different section today and actually spoke to the people we send out to cases. They're all so genuinely lovely and are patient when you tell them you're in training.

So in all, a good day so far. :)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
When I read that I immediately thought of "at least it's not raining". xD
I don't think I've heard Preston say that since I promoted him from gardening to guarding the Castle. :p

haha.why didn't i think of that.
I don't want to think about Preston because i will start to feel bad for sending him to live in the Coastal Cottage all alone.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
this May be too controversial to say here but... I hate men and I hate white men especially like, I've lost count of how many times I've been sexually harassed by one. What's this sudden outburst about? As I was on my way to the traveling agency I internship at, some white bastard pulled his donger out and ****ed while following me and laughing at me and saying obscure things that I couldn't hear because I was listening to music at the time. In panic, I've cursed at him and tried to get away, but he kept following me. And mind you, this happened right in front of the central station in Rotterdam, a very crowdy place.

Went to the police, told them about it and gave them a description as to how he looked like and such, and they'll be calling me once they've caught him, and then I can sue him for sexual harassment.

man I was honestly shaking out of shock and nearly even teared up but I'm all right now. I do hope he loses his cock though. He looked like a worthless junkie anyway, a strain to society with the only ability being harassing people with his ****ing genitalia and urine. Imagine being his mother.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
this May be too controversial to say here but... I hate men and I hate white men especially
I'm a white man (I look like my avatar...) but I don't have a problem with you saying this. But I do have a problem with men behaving like them you have met, they should have had their balls surgically removed. Usually when I hear sad stories like this, it's more often not white men who does it, so this is a reminder that bastards comes in all colors and forms.

So his dick was out, a well placed kick could have fixed it. If the police don't find him, I hope he harasses the wrong person one day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom