• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
this May be too controversial to say here but... I hate men and I hate white men especially like, I've lost count of how many times I've been sexually harassed by one. What's this
sudden outburst about? As I was on my way to the traveling agency I internship at, some white bastard pulled his donger out and ****ed while following me and laughing at me and saying obscure things that I couldn't hear because I was listening to music at the time. In panic, I've cursed at him and tried to get away, but he kept following me. And mind you, this happened right in front of the central station in Rotterdam, a very crowdy place.

Went to the police, told them about it and gave them a description as to how he looked like and such, and they'll be calling me once they've caught him, and then I can sue him for sexual harassment.

man I was honestly shaking out of shock and nearly even teared up but I'm all right now. I do hope he loses his cock though. He looked like a worthless junkie anyway, a strain to society with the only ability being harassing people with his ****ing genitalia and urine. Imagine being his mother.

I normally don't like encourage this. but i think its better to carry something like a taser or pepper spray to deal with those trash.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Usually when I hear sad stories like this, it's more often not white men who does it, so this is a reminder that bastards comes in all colors and forms.

I know that very well from my time in Turkey unfortunately... although I've had the guts to talk back at them there ever since I was like, 12. It's fun to see their faces when they don't expect the timid girl say vile things about their entire family :3c

So his dick was out, I well placed kick could have fixed it. If the police don't find him, I hope he harasses the wrong person one day.

Yeah, when I think about it now, I'm like, ''sheesh wish I had waited for him to be done ****ing so that I could beat him up'' but truthfully, I probably would have gotten myself in some serious legal trouble I think. Not to mention that, who knows what he carried around with him. And anyway, it's hard to think straight when you're panicking and shaking with anger and whatnot.

I normally don't like encourage this. but i think its better to carry something like a taser or pepper spray to deal with those trash.

Good idea!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@JaguarsSoul I agree with Romero Jaggy..I would've kicked him right in the daddy bag. I hate that you had to deal with that. It's ridiculous that there are men who act like that. They need to have their asses kicked by a woman one time and I can almost bet that they wouldn't mess with a woman ever again...unless they're just plum stupid.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
this May be too controversial to say here but... I hate men and I hate white men especially like, I've lost count of how many times I've been sexually harassed by one. What's this sudden outburst about? As I was on my way to the traveling agency I internship at, some white bastard pulled his donger out and ****ed while following me and laughing at me and saying obscure things that I couldn't hear because I was listening to music at the time. In panic, I've cursed at him and tried to get away, but he kept following me. And mind you, this happened right in front of the central station in Rotterdam, a very crowdy place.

Went to the police, told them about it and gave them a description as to how he looked like and such, and they'll be calling me once they've caught him, and then I can sue him for sexual harassment.

man I was honestly shaking out of shock and nearly even teared up but I'm all right now. I do hope he loses his cock though. He looked like a worthless junkie anyway, a strain to society with the only ability being harassing people with his ****ing genitalia and urine. Imagine being his mother.
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you, JS. I'm a bit shocked that he was able to follow you for a considerable amount of time without someone stepping in to help. It sounds to me like he probably has some sort of mental health issue, perhaps that'll make it easier for the police to find him.

CT: Ugh, my friend invited me to her destination wedding. I don't understand destination weddings. If you're going to leave the country to get married, then go elope with your partner instead of expecting your friends to take time off work and drop a few thousand dollars on plane tickets and accommodations. Not to mention you also have a registry so you're expecting gifts on top of all this.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
CT: Ugh, my friend invited me to her destination wedding. I don't understand destination weddings. If you're going to leave the country to get married, then go elope with your partner instead of expecting your friends to take time off work and drop a few thousand dollars on plane tickets and accommodations. Not to mention you also have a registry so you're expecting gifts on top of all this.

Those weddings annoy me too. My dad's best friend expected us to go to Mexico. We hadn't gotten our passports again and we had almost no money. And he got mad that we couldn't go.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Sometimes stupid people amuse me. A few hours ago i was buying some grocery from the supermarket and this old man was screaming at the owner of the shop and refused to pay 75 cents for instant noodles. because he used to buy them for 50 cents 5 years ago.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Mental issues or not, I would love to empty my can of pepper spray into the eyes of the idiot who thinks he can whip his junk out around me... Including you future boyfriend.

JK about the boyfriend part, he has privileges...

It's really funny that you never hear about women exposing themselves to guys like that... I suppose guys wouldn't complain if it did happen to them though.

CT: I really can't even with my group in my research class right now.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Mental issues or not, I would love to empty my can of pepper spray into the eyes of the idiot who thinks he can whip his junk out around me... Including you future boyfriend.

JK about the boyfriend part, he has privileges...

It's really funny that you never hear about women exposing themselves to guys like that... I suppose guys wouldn't complain if it did happen to them though.

CT: I really can't even with my group in my research class right now.

That's sad. There are girls who flash, which counts. I think that guy is ****ing pathetic though.
Also, have you ever had pepper spray on your face? It's not funny or even remotely fun. It lasts about 4 or 5 hours and you need to rinse it off, which even makes it burn worse. It literally feels like your on fire.

Just kick the guy in the balls next time he does it. That'll make him think twice about doing it again, and no one will stop you. Trust me, he'd get in a lot more trouble than you would. You'd pretty much be off the hook for it.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
That's sad. There are girls who flash, which counts. I think that guy is ****ing pathetic though.
Also, have you ever had pepper spray on your face? It's not funny or even remotely fun. It lasts about 4 or 5 hours and you need to rinse it off, which even makes it burn worse. It literally feels like your on fire.

Just kick the guy in the balls next time he does it. That'll make him think twice about doing it again, and no one will stop you. Trust me, he'd get in a lot more trouble than you would. You'd pretty much be off the hook for it.

No I have not but I know of its effects. My brother is a cop and they actually require them to be pepper sprayed for training (as well as the military). Honestly I would probably only spray it till he screams and then take off running for my life.

One good, straight kick to the balls could cause permanent damage to that guy and or require operation, versus 5 hours of pain and burning from spray (not that I think scum like that should reproduce, but just saying).

Personally I would say do what you can- spray or kick- or both if you really want to f*ck up his good time! I know that I would want little contact with that individual and not have their junk on any part of me or my belongings, so I say pepper spray.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
One good, straight kick to the balls could cause permanent damage to that guy and or require operation, versus 5 hours of pain and burning from spray (not that I think scum like that should reproduce, but just saying).
You're too kind if you worry for the future of the balls, when I said they should be surgically removed, I really mean it literally and in full seriousness.

When men can't behave like human, do as we do with cats. Neuter them. Really.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
You're too kind if you worry for the future of the balls, when I said they should be surgically removed, I really mean it literally and in full seriousness.

When men can't behave like human, do as we do with cats. Neuter them. Really.

I only said that because some were trying to argue that pepper spray would be worse. Kicking a guy in the growing would really mess them up if you have a clear shot. I'm surprised any guy would say otherwise honestly. Lol

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
After spending a few days of this week with dogs, I have to wonder. How do people live with them? They freak out and bark at things outside, they have to be walked, they're constantly taking stuff and licking stuff, and they smell bad. I can't sleep with them around. I much prefer cats. They can take care of themselves if needed and aren't annoying.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
One of the things that sucks about being grown and growing older is realising that you will experience a lot of death during your lifetime. A good friend of mine lost their grandfather to cancer today. He was a good man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hel

mjk321

After spending a few days of this week with dogs, I have to wonder. How do people live with them? They freak out and bark at things outside, they have to be walked, they're constantly taking stuff and licking stuff, and they smell bad. I can't sleep with them around. I much prefer cats. They can take care of themselves if needed and aren't annoying.

cats FTW
2d4963e7386feaf485174a57a10f5ad3.jpg

funny-picture-cats-dogs-difference.jpg

Airaku

Stray Jedi
No I have not but I know of its effects. My brother is a cop and they actually require them to be pepper sprayed for training (as well as the military). Honestly I would probably only spray it till he screams and then take off running for my life.

Personally I would say do what you can- spray or kick- or both if you really want to f*ck up his good time! I know that I would want little contact with that individual and not have their junk on any part of me or my belongings, so I say pepper spray.

You're right about cops being pepper sprayed. Do you know if they get sprayed in the face, or just on their arm? I've always been curious about this. You wouldn't need much. Just give him a light tap and he'll likely run like a bitch.

As for causing permanent damage by kicking him in the balls? It could. It's fairly rare for that to happen, but the chances do remain. You'd need to hit him just right and hard enough. Trust me when I say that most guys experience it at least once in their life. Rather it's from being kicked or other means. I'm pretty sure most of us can still reproduce. I'd much rather avoid this at all costs.... but understand that there ARE guys that actually enjoy being hit in the balls. I will never understand why guys plank-shot, get their buddies to pool shot them, or launch firecrackers toward their dicks. I'm willing to bet that most of these dumb ****s won't be reproducing in their life time.

Other than that. I didn't think you'd want to touch them in any shape or form. I was just giving you a fair alternative if you wanted to scare him off forever. How does that quote go again? "I was gonna kick your balls up into your head and let them rattle around in your skull like dice in a Yahtzee cup." xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This quote is really put somethings into perspective for me. I really needed to hear something like this. It deeply touched my heart. Perhaps this is the true reality of how I should feel and I'm just being negative over stupid assumptions, despite how real they feel. Maybe I'm not, and even if they are true.... this quote still opened my eyes. It's something I will likely always remember from here on out.

"People that can hurt you, the ones that can really hurt you, are the ones that are close enough to do it. People that get inside you and tear you apart, and make you feel like you're never gonna recover. ****. I'd chop my arm off right here, in this restaurant, just to feel that one more time for my wife. My old lady, she didn't just break my heart. She'd rip it out, she'd tear it apart, she'd step on that ****, feed it to a dog. She was ruthless. She brought the pain. But she'll never hurt me again. You see, I'll never feel that. You sit here and you're all confused about this thing, but you have it. You have everything. So hold on to it. Use two hands and never let go. You got it?"

Top Bottom