• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Turo602

The King of Kings
Can't go through life like
888.jpg
I see your point, but in Skinner's defense, we do live in a world where the youth want to be 35 different genders and butt chug to get drunk faster.:lol:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I see your point, but in Skinner's defense, we do live in a world where the youth want to be 35 different genders and butt chug to get drunk faster.:lol:

And live in a world where the Royal Family was slammed for raising a boy and not letting him choose his own gender:

AOMsBgW.png

Would the SJWs/Tumblrinas be saying this sh!t if Will and Kate's new baby was a girl? F*ck no they wouldn't. Oh, but because it's a boy, they gotta hold off on announcing its birth gender to the world until it grows an identity and get bombarded in rage Tweets because "muh patriarchy".

Last edited:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
And live in a world where the Royal Family was slammed for raising a boy and not letting him choose his own gender:

AOMsBgW.png

Would the SJWs/Tumblrinas be saying this sh!t if Will and Kate's new baby was a girl? F*ck no they wouldn't. :biggrin: Oh, but because it's a boy, they gotta hold off on announcing its birth gender to the world until it grows an identity and get bombarded in rage Tweets because "muh patriarchy".

unknown.png

I liked this better when Monty Python said it. As a goddamn joke in 1983.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Remember when Marvel tried to pander to these snowflakes? Yeah, a lot of good it did them, f*ckin' A. :lol:

They literally made Captain Marvel look like a man and took out her curves and long hair to remove the "male gaze" FFS (Carol Manvers). Unsurprisingly, it blew up in their face and was cancelled along with all the other SocJustice agenda-driven comics they released last year.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Don't acknowledge it. Just report.

Glad I missed it.

And the admins need to start throwing down the IP ban hammer, simply banning this guy's multiple accounts will do jack all seeing how he's got a 2 Girls 1 Cup Derangement Syndrome.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Glad I missed it.

And the admins need to start throwing down the IP ban hammer, simply banning this guy's multiple accounts will do jack all seeing how he's got a 2 Girls 1 Cup Derangement Syndrome.

He seems to be using different IPs somehow. He's just trying to rub it in by coming back with all these accounts and just being childish.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
He seems to be using different IPs somehow. He's just trying to rub it in by coming back with all these accounts and just being childish.

Almost forgot Fanboy Derangement Syndrome.

But yeah, it's truly pathetic the lengths Skimpy goes to shun people for supporting something he doesn't. He's mentally ill.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Almost forgot Fanboy Derangement Syndrome.

But yeah, it's truly pathetic the lengths Skimpy goes to shun people for supporting something he doesn't. He's mentally ill.

Yeah. It's actually really sad and creepy that someone can live such a pathetic existence.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I think I'm going to simplify my sprite edits even more so I can get more done. I seem to take a lot longer than other sprite editors for some reason.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
When you think you spent 15 mins or so on something but in reality you spent 9 hours. that's not a good thing, right?

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: I have to help a friend move on Sunday....in Florida....in the Summer. I consider myself a good friend and all, but oh god why I did agree??????

Turo602

The King of Kings
CT: I have to help a friend move on Sunday....in Florida....in the Summer. I consider myself a good friend and all, but oh god why I did agree??????

Because then your friend will forever owe you one favor, no matter how big or how small, how illegal, whenever you want, no questions asked.:twisted:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

I remember spending hours helping a friend retrieve his towed car a few years ago and a bunch of other sh!t I can't remember off the top of my head, but this? Holy sh!t, that sounds like f*cking torture to the Nth degree.

Top Bottom