• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I am SUPER gingery, but can trace all of my DNA to Italy. This was verified by Ancestry.com. It literally says 100% Italian. People don't believe me ever. But I know. Yes. I know.

That is interesting. I don't think I've met a gingery Italian lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Guess whose no longer left behind after being the last of us.

yes i bought a ps4 and TLOU :D
Hope you like it!

CT: So glad to have all my sister's stuff moved out of my room and to have things where I want them now. I can finally burn candles and exercise (the rare occasions I do exercise :lol:) in the floor space.

I've even bought a yoga mat to put down when I do work out. :p

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
When I google was CSR stands for, all I get is Corporate Social Responsibility.

I platinumed Shadow of Mordor last night and it was pretty easy and fun!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Aye, I have had my share with Customer Service although I feel like CSR might be a bit above my college level roles. lol.

I was so bad at Customer Service at Best Buy, they literally made me switch jobs with a cashier after one week and it happened to be someone I knew from school. Very awkward. And she LOVED talking about it for years to come. lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
It never ceases to amaze the the amount of people at work who don't know how to chew with their mouths closed, and I just happen to be one of those people who rages at chewing noises. But alas, I have to wait 6 minutes before I can clock in.

Oh and on top of the food noises I also got food poisoning last night so both the sound and smell of the break room makes me sick. Awesome!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Call center is most likely above my Wal-Mart days. lol.

And people need to learn how to chew correctly. I get in trouble for it all the time too, but still, I am one of those that needs to learn!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Call center is most likely above my Wal-Mart days. lol.

And people need to learn how to chew correctly. I get in trouble for it all the time too, but still, I am one of those that needs to learn!

I'm usually a little lenient because I know I experience it worse than others with my hypersensitivity but I feel like chewing with one's mouth shut is something that should be learned in kindergarten at least. I know I could by then. Of course I was also raised by my grand parents who are generally stricter than parents so that probably doesn't help me either heh.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I would like to edit my original comment and say that with me - it's not so much chewing with my mouth open that is my issue - but my love for food makes me eat pretty fast. I want to change, but I can never remember when I get hypnotized by delicious food. I probably choke on food 3.5X more than the average person. haha. No bueno.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I would like to edit my original comment and say that with me - it's not so much chewing with my mouth open that is my issue - but my love for food makes me eat pretty fast. I want to change, but I can never remember when I get hypnotized by delicious food. I probably choke on food 3.5X more than the average person. haha. No bueno.

I can't really blame you for that. I love food. It's literally the only reason I work put as much as I do.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm trying to figure out where I can buy Rammstein's new CD when it comes out without having to order it online

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I got a small bonus from work for a project that lasted a few months that I was involved in. It's always nice to know that hard work is appreciated.

Also, there's two promotion positions going where I work and I'm applying for one. It'd be great to get it, but I'm not getting my hopes too high in case I don't.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
CT: I got a small bonus from work for a project that lasted a few months that I was involved in. It's always nice to know that hard work is appreciated.

Also, there's two promotion positions going where I work and I'm applying for one. It'd be great to get it, but I'm not getting my hopes too high in case I don't.
Must be nice to be shown appreciation for your work. I've worked at my place of work for 2 years with nearly perfect attendance and the highest reviews in the company and so far all I have to show for it is a 60 cent pay cut.

Top Bottom