• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Isn't Family Supposed To Be More Of A Blessing Than A Curse. If Not Then What's The Point?
No family, no lordgolbez, no lordgolbez, no lordgolbez posts, no lordgolbez posts = less entertaining Residentevil forum.

simples!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Had an amazing night last night with 4 Yaggerbombs and my Dad's side of the family. I love those people so ****ing much, it's so depressing every time they leave. Crazy bunch of Newfies, God love 'em.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"Friends are God's way of making it up to us for relatives."
Otherwise... it's the safety net -assuming you have a family who cares or is in a position to be able to help you when you need it. My family is a drag in a different way -they worry about me. I can't do stupid **** without them worrying and living safely is boring a hole through my skull -pun intended. So I consider myself fortunate for that to be my beef. Others aren't so lucky. Relatives on the other hand are completely different matter -interpret that how you will.
Family is a blessing and a curse.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Why have I only started listening to this stuff now? Its great, I wish I had listened to it sooner.

Oh no, dad's coming to town with us tomorrow... :( *cries*

Mr Sunshine

Yeah. Unique is the right word to describe Femme.. I mean most girls come out one size smaller those days..
.. which makes them blatantly anorexic.

CT: So ends the sucking business of the day.

Oh and I hate antagonism. I can be very jealous.

Edit: I think that the my avatar is a plus when I say silly things.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If it's any reasurence, most people that dont know me would assume Im anorexic... but then when I take my cloths off, everything is fine again. I'm 23 this year, and I'm 10 stone which is about 60-70 Kg Ive forgot the exact weight.. depends on what I've eaten...

yeah, Bruce Lee was never massivo but he still kicked ass !! :)

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
Is it just me or can no one else post in the thinking thread on the DMC forum?

I'm wondering if i should complain to my bank. Pressure selling isn't good for business ya know.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Is it just me or can no one else post in the thinking thread on the DMC forum?

I'm wondering if i should complain to my bank. Pressure selling isn't good for business ya know.

I'm beginning to think that DMC is having some kind of problem. I can't post in one of the threads there either. It keeps telling me there's some kind of server issue.

CT: No more work until Sunday :) Me likey.

Top Bottom