• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Ghost Adventures. Yes, I have been watching it for years. It's still weird to watch episodes with Mark and Debby in them. I'm still shocked with what happened in September with them.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been watching Daredevil Season 2. I'm currently on episode 10 and it's even better than the first season and that is saying a lot.

Torik0

the mummy came out when i was like 9 or 10, if that isnt old i dont know what is old for u >.>

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Anyway, I watched Dirty Harry for the billionth time. Love this freakin' movie.

Badass cop, psychotic killer, 1970's San Francisco. Still one of the best cop movies out there, bar none.

Harry_Callahan.JPG

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Anyway, I watched Dirty Harry for the billionth time. Love this freakin' movie.

Badass cop, psychotic killer, 1970's San Francisco. Still one of the best cop movies out there, bar none.

Harry_Callahan.JPG

That movie is work of art. I loved Magnum Force its a great sequel. Don't know if the other three sequels are good or not. Might need to give them a look.

KevinStriker

That movie is work of art. I loved Magnum Force its a great sequel. Don't know if the other three sequels are good or not. Might need to give them a look.

The Enforcer, Sudden Impact and The Dead Pool have their merits, I think, but if you've seen Dirty Harry and Magnum Force, then you've already seen the best two. My order is like this:
  1. Dirty Harry (1971)
  2. Magnum Force (1973)
  3. Sudden Impact (1983)
  4. The Dead Pool (1988)
  5. The Enforcer (1976)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
The Enforcer, Sudden Impact and The Dead Pool have their merits, I think, but if you've seen Dirty Harry and Magnum Force, then you've already seen the best two. My order is like this:
  1. Dirty Harry (1971)
  2. Magnum Force (1973)
  3. Sudden Impact (1983)
  4. The Dead Pool (1988)
  5. The Enforcer (1976)
Dirty Harry and Magnum Force are in my top 10 Clint Eastwood movies. they are above Million Dollar Baby and The Rookie (1990).

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Watching MacGyver season 6 episode 16, I loved it as a kid. and i love it more as a young adult.

KevinStriker

Today I watched The French Connection (1971), yet another awesome 1970's cop movie.
That car chase is all anyone seems to talk about when it comes to this movie, but the movie that accompanies that chase is still pretty great, too.
It might seem a bit tame these days, but what holds it all together are the performances of Gene Hackman as the obsessive Popeye Doyle and Roy Scheider as the down-to-earth (and ironically nicknamed) Cloudy Russo.

French-Connection-Gene-Hackman.jpg

Top Bottom