• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What do you think about Resident Evil Showcase and Resident Evil VIII Village Demo today?

D

Deleted member 21244

The showcase was okay, but i was most impressed whit the re 8 demo i tried, looked great, can't wait to play the whole game

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Re8 hasn't changed my opinion on it, I was pretty meh about it anyway so nothingd changed there. Ill still get it. Although very confused one what the big deal with the "returning"??? Merchant is. Unless he will be re used in the re4 remake for slight continuity.

Reverse is a load of hot ****.
RE. CANNOT. DO. PVP. GAMEMODES. WELL.

I was excited when I saw infinite darkness appear, but then there really was not alot to say about it. And what I did hear confused me.

I thought it was going to he a Netflix series, but they called it an animated film.
Also I thought it was going to take place after revelations 2 which would explore new territory for Leon and Claire, but instead its after re4? Like what worthwhile story can they include at that time?

I entered the stream with no real expectations and left the stream kind of low.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think this CG movie and the Netflix shows are two separate entities. I can not be 100% sure about that.

Hardware

I was hoping we were going to see a bit more gameplay from Village. I couldn't care less for RE: Verse or that Tom Clancy skins pack. As for "Infinite Darkness", it was only a reminder. Also, the event itself was quite brief: they could've just released the videos on Youtube instead of doing a semi-live event (everything was clearly pre-recorded). I think the showcase's peak was the demo announcement, but I don't own a PS5, so...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I thought there was the live action series about the .... wesker kids

And thr cgi series (or film now?) about Leon and Claire

I think there is a regular Netflix show planned as well (maybe?) I mean, they hired all of those well known actors. I guess they could be a part of the Wesker Kids show, but that seems to be set in some far off future and the actors seemed fairly young. We need clarification!

SpaceOwlHoot

I got a chance to play the demo yesterday.

It doesn't take much to please me so while I am not going to lose sleep over this game, I'm still looking forwrad to playing it.

Top Bottom