• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the best resident evil main story line

what is the best the main story resident evil

• resident evil 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • resident evil 3:Nemisis

• resident evil 0

• resident evil remake

• Total voters

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
so theres the poll being realistic I think resident evil code veronica will get it
EDIT I just meant the game not the story line

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay, putting personal biases aside, I'll have to say Code Veronica. While I absolutely love 1-CVX with every fiber of my being, in terms of scares, length, difficulty, game-play, story and character depth, Code Veronica gets the vote. The sheer brilliance of having Alexia and Alfred go toe-to-toe with our favorite Redfield's was just amazing; it set up a dynamic that no other partnership could have. And I also have to say that Alexia is probably one of the, if not the, best Resident Evil villains - she's just that hardcore.

And here come the piranha's...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Code Veronica for me as well, it has the strongest story going on. Still hoping they remake it too, i would love to see a version with high quality graphics and better acting. Heh

Hoady

Resident Evil 4 for me.Maybe being a kid had a bigger impact on me but its still up there on one of the best games of all time in my books.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think RE2 is the best one. RECV is also very good, but RE2 is much more interesting.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Gollie, I need to play my HD virtual copy of CVX again. I have a confession... I never beat CVX... but it's not my fault! You see, the disc scratched, and by the time I got a new one, Outbreak had come out... I was young and didn't have the debit card I abuse now! Anyway, I voted for 2. I love the "In the wrong place at the wrong time" feel.

Mako Crab

Part 1 is by far the best game in the entire series. In terms of story, characters, setting, all of it. The absolute best game in the series. Not even the GC remake. Nope. I'm talking the original game on the Playstation 1. Director's Cut. :D

Top Bottom