• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm juggling three games at once with my roommate right now.
1. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
2. Black Ops III
3. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I started playing The Witcher 3 today and so far so good. I haven't played either of the other two games and I was a bit worried about jumping in like this but so far I haven't been too terribly lost.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Still playing Dying Light. Beat the main campaign and just finished The Following dlc yesterday. It really is a great game and a huge improvement over Dead Island imo.

Prob gonna go back to The Nathan Drake Collection next. I'm about halfway through Uncharted 3.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Remembering that i am an archer after getting my *** handed to me in the Arena of Elsword. haha

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
859640_1133894253317492_6742033001952996021_o.jpg

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I played Street Fighter 2010 and Contra with no code. AND I BEAT BOTH OF THEM, OOOOOH

Turo602

The King of Kings
The last game I was playing before I got an Xbox One back in August was The Amazing Spider-Man which I managed to pass but never completed. So I decided to start that back up again and got a 100% completion and currently juggling a hard mode playthrough of that for my perfect gamerscore and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition which I just started also. So far, Sleeping Dogs has been really great. It's one of the more interesting sandbox games and the focus on hand to hand combat is certainly refreshing for the genre.

Torik0

yesterday was my free day, i was playing all day resident evil 5, borderlands 2, onechanbara z2 and the witcher 3

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium

Salt and Sanctuary aka Dark Souls 2D lol. I find it tougher than DkS though, prob cause it's in 2D and I keep getting the controls mixed up with the Souls games.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
I am still at my Complete RE Saga playthrough (playing all games of the main series in chronological order without skipping anything). I already have completed RE 0, REmake, RE 2, RE 3, Code Veronica, Darkside Chronicles (Operation Javier), Umbrella Chronicles (Russia mission) and RE 4/Seperate Ways. Now I am currently playing RE Revelations (about halfway through). After that I watch the RE Degeneration movie and move on to Lost in Nightmares/RE 5. After that the movie RE Damnation and then RE Revelations 2 and the big finale with RE 6.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
The Automatron dlc for Fallout 4 was released yesterday so I have been playing through that. It's not a massive add-on really, adds a few hours of quests. But the best part is you can build your own robotic companion. So I'm building one atm but I need to scavenge more parts and unlock some more perks 1st. Gonna post a pic/vid when it's done.

Edit: It's done. Equipped it with a hammer and a lightning gun. It's name is Thor :)
CeQByLrWQAAo5vi.jpg

Last edited:

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
playing pokemon platinum and also shelter 2 while waiting for paws to be released tomorrow! cant wait to be a baby lynx :'3

Top Bottom