• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I bought Outer Worlds when it hit steam.
Beat it in 2 days.

It was an okay game. Honestly I was underwhelmed, I genuinely expected more than just improvement from New Vegas and nothing more.
Not gonna say it was bad, but absolutely one of the more unremarkable games I've played in recent times.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I finished South Park: The Fractured But Whole. The story had so many twists and turns. And I loved it. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. But hey, critics and fans were both very much in praise of the gameplay and story. Obviously, it's not a game for everyone and it won't be in my long term favorite games, but I had a ton of fun playing it.

Then I finished Uncharted for the second time since I restarted the campaign back in April and knew I could sneak a few more trophies in.

Then I finally started Borderlands 2 so I can get to the third installment some time in 2021. I'll let you know what I think when I get more in to it, but so far, I am enjoying it more than The Pre-Sequel. lol

D

Deleted member 21244

Thank to psnow I started and finished injustice 2 story today
I wasn't expecting it to be such an amazing game, graphic is gorgeous, story and character are amazing, gameplay is fun and every character is unique, i ll play it again very soon to se the other ending

Of course like all other fighting game, story mode is just a piece of the whole cake and the less important one, there are many other mode to play,
but i still can't believe that a fighting game story mode had better graphic, better gameplay, better story and better everything than marvel avengers campaign lol

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch with my brother and it's honestly been very refreshing, nostalgic even, on so many levels for me. We've been long overdue another installment with the last one coming out 10 years prior, and the lack of co-op centric experiences this generation certainly makes Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 unique in 2020. It also just feels good to be enjoying something involving the greater Marvel universe again given how mixed I've been with Marvel as a brand in recent years.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am about halfway through Borderlands 2. I recently purchased Borderlands 3 on sale from Gamestop, so I thought I should move in to the next installment of the series. I am really enjoying it so far. For reference, I only played The Pre-Sequel and the Telltale game which both felt different. Pre-Sequel is obviously much closer to this game, but it's so nice NOT to have to worry about running out of Oxygen which really encourages exploration. I have too many games in my backlog, so I feel like I will be rushing through most of this game to try and stop the flow of upcoming games from destroying my life. haha

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ghost recon Wildlands.

I've missed my tricked out BFG-50A sniper rifle sooooo much. I don't care what the internet says: this sniper rifle is the dogs.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Started Crash Bandicoot 4 and I'm really loving it so far. I don't know if it's the Series X, refinement from the devs, or a combination of both, but the gameplay is incredibly smooth and precise. They've really done an amazing job modernizing the classic Crash experience. I haven't played much yet, I've only beaten the first boss but I can already tell this game is gonna be a nightmare to complete. It actually reminds me a lot of Donkey Kong Country in that it's really easy to pick up and play but a total b*tch to 100% with its stupidly hidden secrets and intense platforming perfection for completion requirements. Either way, that's some serious replay value.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
The Final Fantasy XV Platinum was so time consuming but rewarding in the end. The Adamantoise was my final trophy and it wasn't the harrowing 7 hour battle that the guides were threatening. haha. It was more annoying than hard, but it felt great to finish. I am glad they didn't make me defeat the optional Superbosses. They sounded a wee bit difficult!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The Final Fantasy XV Platinum was so time consuming but rewarding in the end. The Adamantoise was my final trophy and it wasn't the harrowing 7 hour battle that the guides were threatening. haha. It was more annoying than hard, but it felt great to finish. I am glad they didn't make me defeat the optional Superbosses. They sounded a wee bit difficult!

7 Hours?! My first try took 2 hours. Now I don't feel so bad lol.

And for bonus points, did you beat Pitioss?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Correct. I did not do the Pitioss Ruins because there were no trophies. Once I got the Platinum after how ever many hours, I felt accomplished.

There are a few other Superbosses in the game too, but I decided that if there is no trophy, I am skipping. I was ready to move on.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Correct. I did not do the Pitioss Ruins because there were no trophies. Once I got the Platinum after how ever many hours, I felt accomplished.

There are a few other Superbosses in the game too, but I decided that if there is no trophy, I am skipping. I was ready to move on.

Pitioss is ridiculous and is worth the bragging rights. It took me around 5 hours to get through it and there aren't even any enemies in the dungeon.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
When my brother in law was quarantining with us because his room mate got sick from Covid, he needed to borrow my upstairs TV, so I have placed Borderlands 2 on hold and started Hollow Knight.

I am not one to play hard games for fun. For reference, I have never finished a Soulsbourne game or Nioh. But I am doing pretty well with Hollow Knight. I think I will at least try to beat the main game and see how I feel for some extra content. Then I will finish Borderlands 2 once I get that TV back and we'll see how I feel about Cyberpunk when it comes out!

D

Deleted member 21244

I got my ps5 some days ago so i started playing demon's souls, and holy **** this game is awesome, definitely the best remake ever made, right next to resident evil 1 remake, and the graphic is gorgeous, sometimes it look so real i can't even understand if I'm playing a game sometime... Fortunately the game is not as hard as nioh or sekiro making it even more enjoyable

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm on a bit of a nostalgia-fest at the moment.

Currently playing Mario 3D All Stars - specifically Mario 64. Such memories of being around five years old and playing this game with my brother and sister on the Nintendo 64, and can't wait to start Mario Sunshine next.

I'm also replaying RE4, something I haven't done in probably thirteen or so years. Forgotten how much I enjoyed this game and I remember so much about it from when I played it repeatedly when I was twelve. It's also making me slightly sad that RE games aren't made in that style anymore.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I just beat Hollow Knight which seemed impossible for a lot of the game. But once I got everything fully upgraded and "got good", I was able to finish it. There are no trophies or extras associated with beating the TRUE Final Boss, so I just skipped it. I am not a glutton for punishment and I could be very happy just getting the Beat The Game Trophy and move on. I did try to beat the DLC Grimm Troupe, but that was... not going to go well. haha. I still very much enjoyed the game. I love a game with a lot of good secret areas and hidden things and that game had it in ABUNDANCE. I look forward to Silksong later this year (I think?)

Back to Borderlands 2 for me and I'll see about Cyberpunk next week. I might squeeze a small game in between.

D

Deleted member 21244

I find out that day one patch is already out for cyberpunk 2077, so i downloaded it andI played 3 hours of the game, and it's definitely amazing
To bad there are tones of bugs even whit day one patch

Well it wasn't an easy task to make this game, but I wasn't expecting so much bugs lol

Also I'm playing the game on ps5 trought backward compatibility which gives the game a boost , i wonder how worse is on base console like ps4 and Xbox one
But i guess the situation is pretty catastrophic

Well no guess why all the review were made on PC (something really strange since every game I remember always had at least one review on console) and they never showed a base ps4 and Xbox one gameplay, seems they're trying to hide the truth

Nevertheless the game is still amazing and gorgeous but bugs are really to much, never saw so much in one game
But I give CD projekt red credit because they manage to release a game so huge simultaneously on more than 9 different platforms

Edit: to everyone who will buy the game, don't play it whitout the patch installed, because the game is really really good, but whitout the patch it's really unplayable

Edit 2: That's why they didn't show base ps4 and they didn't review it because it's really unplayable there, didn't expect this from cd projekt red, they should have been Cristal clear on this game

I don't understand why game like ac valhalla and watch dogs were penalized because of bugs while this is getting away whit it, just because it's cyberpunk 2077... So disappointed by reviewer and cd red

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom