• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's everybody playing?

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Been replaying a lot of RE2 Remake lately. Don't know what started this sudden reinterest but I've been spending a lot of time relearning the game and going back thru all 4 scenarios.
Personally I'm playing OG RE2 for the first time these days, and so far it's been an interesting experience. Just finished Leon A yesterday, and moving on to Claire B today. I'm going to evaluate how well the A/B scenarios work later.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Personally I'm playing OG RE2 for the first time these days, and so far it's been an interesting experience. Just finished Leon A yesterday, and moving on to Claire B today. I'm going to evaluate how well the A/B scenarios work later.
They work a hell of a lot better than they do in REmake2 lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I just hope you used the electrical cable in Leon A and left something for Claire in the locker toward the end.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I find out that day one patch is already out for cyberpunk 2077, so i downloaded it andI played 3 hours of the game, and it's definitely amazing
To bad there are tones of bugs even whit day one patch

Well it wasn't an easy task to make this game, but I wasn't expecting so much bugs lol

Also I'm playing the game on ps5 trought backward compatibility which gives the game a boost , i wonder how worse is on base console like ps4 and Xbox one
But i guess the situation is pretty catastrophic

Well no guess why all the review were made on PC (something really strange since every game I remember always had at least one review on console) and they never showed a base ps4 and Xbox one gameplay, seems they're trying to hide the truth

Nevertheless the game is still amazing and gorgeous but bugs are really to much, never saw so much in one game
But I give CD projekt red credit because they manage to release a game so huge simultaneously on more than 9 different platforms

Edit: to everyone who will buy the game, don't play it whitout the patch installed, because the game is really really good, but whitout the patch it's really unplayable

Edit 2: That's why they didn't show base ps4 and they didn't review it because it's really unplayable there, didn't expect this from cd projekt red, they should have been Cristal clear on this game

I don't understand why game like ac valhalla and watch dogs were penalized because of bugs while this is getting away whit it, just because it's cyberpunk 2077... So disappointed by reviewer and cd red

I got it for PS4 since I wasn't lucky enough to get a PS5 yet (stupid scalpers) and it crashed 1.5 hrs in and it froze twice in that time.

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
They work a hell of a lot better than they do in REmake2 lol.
Obviously they do since there are no actual B scenarios in RE2make. The thing is, I’ve heard so much praise for the scenario choices in the original so the bar has been set pretty high. Maybe I’m expecting too much. But I guess I won’t really understand how much the choices impact my game until I replay Leon A and Claire B with different choices, and then do the same with Claire A/Leon B - which means that I need to play the game at least 6 more times lol.

And to answer Magnolia - Yeah those are actually the exact choices that I made with Leon.

D

Deleted member 21244

I got it for PS4 since I wasn't lucky enough to get a PS5 yet (stupid scalpers) and it crashed 1.5 hrs in and it froze twice in that time.
Unfortunately It seems the ps4 version and xbox one are a mess, the only valid one is the PC version and stadia
Xbox series x and ps5 version are playable even if not perfect

The game crashed two times on me and I'm on ps5

It's a disappointment but i can understand it, running a game so huge and detailed on 7 years old hardware wasn't a good idea... They should not have released it on old gen console
On ps4 it runs between 720p and 900p, targeting 30fps but reach 15 fps most of the times, and many things are cut down like people and cars in the streets, detaile on the city ecc the city looks empty, as much as i love cd red but this is embarrassing

I think the game is really amazing, story, gameplay, character and atmosphere, everything is great but it should definitely be played on PC, that's where the game really shine, whit amazing graphic and real city

And the bugs on console oh dear lol
They should have called it cyberbug

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I managed to get a highway robbery deal of Cyberpunk for 22 dollars. So I've been playing that.

I've played it for a fair bit. About 8-10 hours give or take.
And it's fine I suppose.

While I wouldn't call the game an unoptimized PoS like so many other games, it def could use some work in that department.

Now, Despite getting a fair bit of story and side content I don't really have an opinion on the game, nothing made me feel THAT strongly about the game, your buddy guy is cool and all, but it's super run of the mill story which is disappointing since what is up with these games and their boring ass main plot lines, but the side content has at least SOMETHING worth more my time than the plot.

Still, it's passable I guess. Nothing I would write home about though.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Currently playing Worms Rumble. It's pretty decent for what it is. Still wish they'd make it more like the old school games but I'm hoping that they're not getting rid of the old formula, just trying something new.

D

Deleted member 21244

I managed to get a highway robbery deal of Cyberpunk for 22 dollars. So I've been playing that.

I've played it for a fair bit. About 8-10 hours give or take.
And it's fine I suppose.

While I wouldn't call the game an unoptimized PoS like so many other games, it def could use some work in that department.

Now, Despite getting a fair bit of story and side content I don't really have an opinion on the game, nothing made me feel THAT strongly about the game, your buddy guy is cool and all, but it's super run of the mill story which is disappointing since what is up with these games and their boring ass main plot lines, but the side content has at least SOMETHING worth more my time than the plot.

Still, it's passable I guess. Nothing I would write home about though.
In which platform are you playing? Because ps4 and Xbox one versione have zero optimizations

Just the fact the game is running at 720p at 15 fps most of time, say everything on the optimization

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
In which platform are you playing? Because ps4 and Xbox one versione have zero optimizations

Just the fact the game is running at 720p at 15 fps most of time, say everything on the optimization
PC.

I do have to use low settings admittedly but that's more my rig than the game, It still has the potential to reach at least 60 relatively mid-low mid PCs.
Def not the worse game I've ever played though.

D

Deleted member 21244

PC.

I do have to use low settings admittedly but that's more my rig than the game, It still has the potential to reach at least 60 relatively mid-low mid PCs.
Def not the worse game I've ever played though.
On PC is a whole other story, the game is " good" there...

The problem t's on ps4 and Xbox one

Even cd project red apologized for how bad the game is there
This is sad

Last edited by a moderator:

Rain611

You can't kill me.

This is sad

I saw this this morning. For those who don't know, I play this on PS4 because I still haven't been able to find a ps5 thanks to all the scalping.

Anyway. Yea, it's pretty bad, and I've even seen it called the new No Man's Sky. I can agree with this.

BUT

This has been a very unique gaming experience. Obviously releasing the game on all the platforms, as well as an emphasis on next gen (it seems) spelled doom for the ps4/Xbox versions of the game. They do seem to be making an effort though, and I am willing to wait for patch updates and will not be taking the refund that they are offering. I think Cyberpunk has a ton of potential and I will patiently wait for it.

Personally I'm going the hacker route and its been pretty fun so far. I recently happened upon the specs for Cyberpsychosis and I just have to say, so worth haha. Even with bugs the game is pretty fun, many of them are fun to laugh at while others are admittedly more frustrating (namely getting game breaking glitches that keep you from completing story quests and the constant crashes), but I will try to be patient and wait for patches.

D

Deleted member 21244

I saw this this morning. For those who don't know, I play this on PS4 because I still haven't been able to find a ps5 thanks to all the scalping.

Anyway. Yea, it's pretty bad, and I've even seen it called the new No Man's Sky. I can agree with this.

BUT

This has been a very unique gaming experience. Obviously releasing the game on all the platforms, as well as an emphasis on next gen (it seems) spelled doom for the ps4/Xbox versions of the game. They do seem to be making an effort though, and I am willing to wait for patch updates and will not be taking the refund that they are offering. I think Cyberpunk has a ton of potential and I will patiently wait for it.

Personally I'm going the hacker route and its been pretty fun so far. I recently happened upon the specs for Cyberpsychosis and I just have to say, so worth haha. Even with bugs the game is pretty fun, many of them are fun to laugh at while others are admittedly more frustrating (namely getting game breaking glitches that keep you from completing story quests and the constant crashes), but I will try to be patient and wait for patches.
I feel the same, the game is amazing but it's badly optimized, they should not have released it in this state, because they ruined they're own game like this
I'm willing to give them faith on the future of the game, but now it's pretty bad in term of optimization
I think patch can fix the game to an extent on ps4 due to the hardware limitation but I guess on ps5 with next gen update will get closer to the pc experience

Also one think they should rework both on console and pc is the AI and some animation, AI is non existent at all, I'm playing on hard difficultly and I fought a boss that was just standing and have actually zero reaction to the fact i was shooting at him lol
Also animation are bad, when you kill people they fall like puppet, or when you take them from behind the animation is pretty lame and so are during hand to hand combat
They should also add some secondary activity, because besides primary mission and secondary mission there is nothing to do in the city, you can't get drunk, you can't play any kind of sport or card game, no race, you can't go eat, you can't do anything , but there are zero activity and compared to other open world game like gta and yakuza this is a let down...
I could have not bother whit this but the fact is that cd projekt red promised that many secondary activity would have been in the game and they are not

Nonetheless the game could become a masterpiece , I'm having a lot of fun right now, story is well written, so are the character and mission... Secondary mission are so good they look like primary mission, never actually saw something like this in a videogame

Last edited by a moderator:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.

This is sad

Yeah well aware.
Unfortunate, but not unexpected. Shame that's the case. It'll sour a perfectly fine experience regardless.
But at least CDPR actually wants to set it right by their fans. I'll grant them that.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am kind of glad I don't have to invest in Cyberpunk right now - my back catalog is INSANE. I really WANT to play the game, but I won't be going next gen until next year.

I am currently playing Samurai Warriors 4 which I am enjoying immensely, but it is kind of a bad game. It feels great to play, but it's actually a downgrade from the earlier titles. The campaigns are bland and with 60 playable characters, they just kind of all feel the same at some point. I am a sucker who isn't sick of the formula, but I assume the reviews for this game were BAD. And I understand it. haha

EDIT: Apparently critics and fans really enjoyed it as it has a 7.6 critic score AND user score. Strange considering how little variety the game provides, but hey, it's FUN!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Playing Destiny 2.

They have FINALLY decorated for The Dawning properly. Last year was terrible.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I've been all over the place gaming wise. Cyberpunk, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, 7 Days to Die and One Finger Death Punch 2, with a sprinkle of Killing Floor 2.

I found a pretty nifty kill combo to use with my hacker on Cyberpunk which is cool but One Finger Death Punch 2 is pretty amazing to be honest.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So this is... Day whatever and I'm obsessed with Worms Rumble. I was really skeptical of it at first and played a bit reluctantly but I'm hooked.

While I still love the old Worms formula and want them to continue making/supporting those games, I'm really enjoying this game and wouldn't be mad if they had plans to support this one long term as well.

Team 17 did a really good job of taking what makes Worms... Worms and flipping it on its head. I love that I still have some of my crazy weapons, I still have the same level of customization it's just not turn based and I'm not mad at it.

I wish more people in the Worms community would give this game a chance and support it, especially since it's free thru December on PlayStation consoles. (Which unfortunately doesn't help the PC players, where the bulk of the community is, but still.) The community is so small as it is that I'm a bit concerned with all this negative feedback.

Here's hoping Team 17 doesn't take their very loud complaints to heart and drops support for Rumble early or gives up on this spin off because it has potential. There are some bugs I'd like to see fixed but overall I'm having a blast with this one.

Also hoping lobbies don't decline after the game is no longer on PS Plus.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Why is that a Spoiler? lol. I was expecting to see like:

I balled my eyes out when Princess Worm died while waiting for her lover, Master Worm

But it's just like... Hey, I hope this game lasts! lol

As for me... still sucked it on Samurai Warriors 4. Thought I'd play a few days, nag a few trophies, but it is too much fun to stop. I won't platinum, but I might go for some golds!

Top Bottom