• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Will the UBCS mercs have a bigger role in the story this time around?

Zacmac90

Not including Carlos or Nicholai who were and still are major characters in the classic and now remake of RE3, what impact do you think the other mercs who didnt get as much screen time such as Mikhail, Tyrell Patrick, and Murphy Seeker will have on the story? Also do you think any of their deaths will be changed in any way?

D

Deleted member 21244

Not including Carlos or Nicholai who were and still are major characters in the classic and now remake of RE3, what impact do you think the other mercs who didnt get as much screen time such as Mikhail, Tyrell Patrick, and Murphy Seeker will have on the story? Also do you think any of their deaths will be changed in any way?
Yeah its pretty clear from the trailer that they will have a bigger role, for examole tyrell patrick was like 10 second in the original game since it was killed by nicholai almost instantly, but in the trailer you ca see that he had a bigger role...

Mikhail will also have bigger role, since he look like the daddy character hear, that will look after people that survived, i am already sad for him knowing that he will die at the hands of nemesis... In the original he was just walking and talking non sensical word, and shooting around sometimes, so i kike how they changed him for the good

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
What intrigues me the most is the possibility that we'll get to play as Carlos for many more segments this time around, including a new segment at the very beginning inside the RPD.

The question remains if the segments where we play as Carlos will be switched back and forth between Jill as one single scenario, or if Capcom is giving Carlos his own unique scenario similar to how it was done for Leon and Claire in RE2.

D

Deleted member 21244

What intrigues me the most is the possibility that we'll get to play as Carlos for many more segments this time around, including a new segment at the very beginning inside the RPD.

The question remains if the segments where we play as Carlos will be switched back and forth between Jill as one single scenario, or if Capcom is giving Carlos his own unique scenario similar to how it was done for Leon and Claire in RE2.
The game will have only one scenario, alsl capcom say that we will learn more about Carlos past during the game

Jill_is_my_Valentine

It would be interesting to see the Mercs given the ghost survivor treatment in this version. Honestly, we won’t know till we know though

D

Deleted member 21244

Just curious. Has is been confirmed that RE3make will only have one scenario?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...s-his-own-interesting-section-to-play-through
Carlos will be playable in some section during the campaign but there is only one scenario like in the original

Also there was actually no point in making two scenario since Carlos was a side character, it's like making and ada or Sherry campaign for re 2, or one for Rebecca and Barry in re 1, or one for steve in code veronjca, they are just playable in some section as supporting character, there is no meaning for them to have they're own campaign

RedfieldFan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...s-his-own-interesting-section-to-play-through
Carlos will be playable in some section during the campaign but there is only one scenario like in the original

Also there was actually no point in making two scenario since Carlos was a side character, it's like making and ada or Sherry campaign for re 2, or one for Rebecca and Barry in re 1, or one for steve in code veronjca, they are just playable in some section as supporting character, there is no meaning for them to have they're own campaign
Ok thanks. I don't think Carlos should have an entire campaign anyway. As you said, he is only a side character and this is Jill's story. I just hope the story is a lot more fleshed out and longer than in the original.

D

Deleted member 21244

Ok thanks. I don't think Carlos should have an entire campaign anyway. As you said, he is only a side character and this is Jill's story. I just hope the story is a lot more fleshed out and longer than in the original.
I think it is, as the article say, Carlos will have a longers section also i remember to have read on another article that Carlson playable section will get us more info about his past

So it pretty seems the story will be much longer compared to the original and will also have new content

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
It would be nice. Never got to play the original RE3 but it would be interesting to see how the security forces initially handled it. (Outside of Apocalypse’s depiction of course.)

Free (or very cheap) DLC for this would be quite cool!

Top Bottom