• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YouTube pooppoop

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Anyone venture down this strange and horrifying path on the interwebs. If not I'm going to expose you to them with no remorse *WARNING* if you get freaked out easily and distorted reality makes you uneasy please don't watch...

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Hi Cap! Holy ****, long time no see :') Sometimes I think back to the good ol' days here, and remember that (cough ugly) jaguar with the blue rosettes I drew you... but anyway thank you for blessing us with a classic YP. There's also this other dude that made some high quality YPs, my first being this particular video (it's with RE4):

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Hi Cap! Holy ****, long time no see :') Sometimes I think back to the good ol' days here, and remember that (cough ugly) jaguar with the blue rosettes I drew you... but anyway thank you for blessing us with a classic YP. There's also this other dude that made some high quality YPs, my first being this particular video (it's with RE4):

Omg that was terribly amazing lol...and a little rough, don't you think?

Its been too long! Good to see your still among the roster of active players ;) I've missed everyone quite a bit.

Lol this is also pretty good: ffx ytp warning to anyone watching in this thread ....all of these are going to be inappropriate.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium

Another fav I also love the king of the hill ones...I like the ****ed up ones better than most of the gamer poops all they do is change the dialogue :(

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Lol this got me for some reason. This is the story all about how his license plate got flipped upside down

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"

I've been debating whether to recreate this poop with HD footage.
Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HDeepercutt Edition, if you will.

Top Bottom