• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

L

Lurker
Yeah It Did Take Quite A Bit Of Grinding But I Love Playing Triple Triad So It Really Didn't Bother Me Much Lol. I Can Now Make The Biggest Majority Of Magics So Everyone Has The Best I Can Get Right Now.

IX Was Really Good I Liked The Ability System In It, But I Prefer The GF's From 8 Over The Summons In 9.
IMO, Zodiac Job System from FFXII (Japanese only) was godly. The best international released system was Sphere from FFX. You could make Yuna godly if you grinded enough. Hell, she could replace LuLu as a white magick and black magick user. It sucks that Yuna is terrible until a lot later.

LordGolbez

Yeah From What I Read It Was Beast, But I Won't Get To Experience That Here Sadly.

Yeah, There At The End Of The Game All Of My People Had I Thank All Maxed Stats Except For Health And Luck. I Would Go Though And Delete Old Spheres And Replace Them With Better Ones.

L

Lurker
Yeah From What I Read It Was Beast, But I Won't Get To Experience That Here Sadly.

Yeah, There At The End Of The Game All Of My People Had I Thank All Maxed Stats Except For Health And Luck. I Would Go Though And Delete Old Spheres And Replace Them With Better Ones.
You only had to focus on either Strength or Health. No point doing both, if you can end the battle before the enemy touches you.

LordGolbez

Yeah That's True, At The End Of The Game The Battles Were All Easy Except For Some Of The Monster Arena Battles. I Just Did Everything I Am A Bit Of A Perfectionist.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It's interesting how well my stepdad's mom and I get along now that we're not all living in the same house. I've been invited to her birthday party (which is at a bar lol) next Thursday. She says she "wants all of her granddaughters with her". You smell that? It's called acceptance.

It smells funny..

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
just got back from vacation...

I miss it already

Sad-Emoticon-raul.jpg

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
CT lol, little miss temper tantrum really does need to take those meds... thats quites the attitude.. tuttut :rolleyes:

L

Lurker
I'm going back to school in 4 days, confident that I'll be different, but at the same time know I'll be the same nerdy kid everyone talks about behind his back. At least I'm ahead of them.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I want to feel pretty too, its a nice place in LA, and who know maybe I'll meet my better half? But honestly I don't think so, who is going to take me in the light romantically without hair right? lol
Someone with a good taste for women. Don't worry so much. You are gorgeous even without hair. And you seem to be a very nice caring person, which is also important. ;)

You know who would be interested in you right now? The RIGHT person who sees a beautiful woman doing a beautiful deed for her sister... or from afar maybe thinks you're going through it yourself. I always admire women who do things like that, I don't understand why a guy wouldn't take you right now.... but that's just me. It's more appealing and makes me more attracted to an individual when I see they're caring and sacrifice things for others. It draws me to them, not away.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I truly think I'm onto something here. :p You're beautiful without your hair too, just sayin' :)
Story I agree so much!

That game required so much grinding it was ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing game, but dear god grinding for spells was nightmarish. I preferred IX.
Grinding?? Isn't that a form of sexy dancing? I didn't know that's what FF8 is about, lol.

L

Lurker
Grinding?? Isn't that a form of sexy dancing? I didn't know that's what FF8 is about, lol.
Haha. In Final Fantasy 8, you didn't learn spells, and had to absorb them from enemies. You basically always had to have 100 of each on you, for certain bonuses. In other words, if your party didn't rely on tanks and a healer, you were done.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha. In Final Fantasy 8, you didn't learn spells, and had to absorb them from enemies. You basically always had to have 100 of each on you, for certain bonuses. In other words, if your party didn't rely on tanks and a healer, you were done.
I have a feeling that "grinding" is a gaming term but I'm not sure what it is. Is it when you repeatedly do something in order to get something?

Top Bottom