• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

boothjorden

I can't take shows like Ancient Aliens seriously, I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure that the ancient Greeks weren't Aliens.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Welcome back Proto! We had a parasite infestation, everyone infected is out in the forests doing the most strange and bizarre things.

I never noticed that, but I was away two weeks. We never used to have dramas here so I don't understand this.
There are a lot of things happening here these days that never used to happen. But that's life in the ever lasting carnival of cyber space,with it's many faces.

I can't take shows like Ancient Aliens seriously, I wasn't there but I'm pretty sure that the ancient Greeks weren't Aliens.

There was a time when those programmes were strictly home to the domain of Sci Fi, but the way these things are put on the HISTORY CH on a continued loop leaves me thinking that the original genesis of the channels ethics and purpose has all but been discarded....If it Aint Nazi's it's aliens, if it ain't aliens it's Nazi's and if it aint Nazi's or Aliens, it's Nazi aliens....

Reactions: svp

svp

There are a lot of things happening here these days that never used to happen. But that's life in the ever lasting carnival of cyber space,with it's many faces.

There was a time when those programmes were strictly home to the domain of Sci Fi, but the way these things are put on the HISTORY CH on a continued loop leaves me thinking that the original genesis of the channels ethics and purpose has all but been discarded....If it Aint Nazi's it's aliens, if it ain't aliens it's Nazi's and if it aint Nazi's or Aliens, it's Nazi aliens....
I know man! the Scientologists are ruining everything! Hollywood is destroying our films and the government's false ideas are getting spat at us by pseudo media! the world has gone nuts, its not just the History channel that is loosing its intelligence...its the world! .......mind my rant friend :p

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Story i know we have known each other for only a little bit of time but i feel as if i have gotten to know you over time and i now know that you are the one
i guess what im trying to say is
will you be the one

to play Resident Evil 6 with me? :cool:

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
**** you, Bentley Hotel. Thank you for the non-soundproofed rooms, air con that is too loud and either doesn't work or does overtime (bearing in mind on warfarin, my mum and I suffer from temperature changes), trying to force us out of the room when we have to wait for our driver to get us (as we have severe medical problems, we can't walk more than 1/4 of Battery Park- trying walking to it from Upper East Side), not telling us that the restaurant is closed for the foreseeable future (again, we can hardly walk + having Dominoes every night isn't good), offering only toast for breakfast and forcing us to smuggle our dog into the room. You claim to be a four star hotel. I've been in a 2 star hotel with a restaurant that is always open.

However, thank you Ritz Carlton of Battery Park for, after being informed of the situation by my dad, upgrading us (for nothing I've heard) from a room overlooking the street to a room looking out on the Hudson and the Statue of Liberty.
Oh, and thanks for dinner and lunch.

Top Bottom