• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

weskerfan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol no worries man its just gotten so ridiculous that something had to be said.
    haha, he has it in his head that your in love with his internet girlfriend.
    bless him LOL
    he just repeats what he says, see what i mean, you get the feeling your hitting your head against a brick wall.
    you really moron wesker

you don't know what the love

the not in the year but it's in the heart

you don't love beauty anytime

but i love it and you can't do something for our love

and all people
    i dunno, its a lose lose argument either way, its impossible to make sense with him..
    im not just gonna stop though and give him the satisfaction, of getting the last word.
    yeah he's an asshole, its like going head first into a brick wall arguing with him, nothing he says makes sense.

going round in circles.
    :/
    eughhh
    I am proud to say I bought the original RE in 96 when it came out.^-^
    So ive been a fan for awile.
    Not much,just surfing the net and found this site/Forums.
    Thanx for the warm welcome O_-
    as in what do i like to watch...ermm,
    the most recurring shows and stuff would be fam guy, how i met your mother, american dad, big bang theory etc..
    anything funny really.
    i never really like cover songs, if its an actual singer doing it, they usually kill it, but i suppose its quite skillful to do a guitar/drum cover yourself and upload it to youtube.
    hmmm not really..
    you mean like just one person with their guitar covering a song..if so, then no, i haven't ever really youtube'd that sorta stuff.
    random question =P
    theres something very dodgy going on, im not convinced beauty is telling the truth, why didnt she put a stop to this in the first place, she's only here to stir up trouble.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom