• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Carlos!

Anthony111

I find carlos a really likeable character, I actually cosplayed as him at a fancy dress party a few years ago and several people knew who I was. I think it helped because I have a friend who is a girl who dressed as Jill standing next to me! Great character though and different to the previous cast as he don't take things as seriously.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I love Carlos...His nonsense attitude in the face of danger, his charming wit, then after being charming he can be real annoying lol...plus if you know his background you know hes a total bad@$$...i liked him best in UC but loved him in both Apocolypse and RE3...

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Carlos is okay. I mean.. he's cool and all, but... I just don't feel very.... cool.. with him as my partner. Though I do feel protected!.. sort of.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Its not about bein cool lol...all the cool in the world wont keep ya alive...then again...it works for Leon...

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
residentevilfan1994;103031 said:
How does an accent make someone a bad partner???

Haha, it doesn't. I just don't like the way HE sounds. If he sounded like... Nikolai or something, I'd enjoy him more.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Carriers of Dust;103037 said:
Well like I said, he beats Steve. No one is worse than Steve. Except maybe Sherry Birkin.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...What about Ashley Grahm...she was the WORST! and Sheva is a close second...Steve is WAY better than both of them...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Really...cause thats never happend to me lol...hell i play better as Sherry than Claire...in fact i just did this last night ironicly enough and the worst to happen was i got puked on once by a zombie...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ya i was doing B...Im not a huge fan of Claire so i havent beat RE2 with her...im actually FINALY going back and doing it now...

Agahnim

Oh god, imagine if Sherry, Steve, Alfred, and Ashley were all in Resident Evil 3 hanging out with Carlos and all out to pester Nemesis and Jill? That would change the entire outcome of the game. LOL!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Carriers of Dust;103183 said:
Oh. I'm about 99.9% sure that Claire A and Leon B are the canon story.

Well then...i mean i know the outcome of the story and everything what with the last stand against G and all...but its still nice to know that those are the cannon versions...here i thought it was just a way to give replay value to the game...

Top Bottom