• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Carlos!

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Agahnim;103430 said:
Oh god, imagine if Sherry, Steve, Alfred, and Ashley were all in Resident Evil 3 hanging out with Carlos and all out to pester Nemesis and Jill? That would change the entire outcome of the game. LOL!

Oh no :lol: that would turn out ugly in the game. Definatly Aflred in RECVX, hes an ***hole and his ugly (girly) laugh).

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
KennedyKiller;103506 said:
Well then...i mean i know the outcome of the story and everything what with the last stand against G and all...but its still nice to know that those are the cannon versions...here i thought it was just a way to give replay value to the game...

If you play Leon A, Claire B, Sherry doesn't get infected... which she has to.

Agahnim

Resident Evil isn't Star Wars. Star Wars fans are fanatical about what is canon or not, Resident Evil fans should not stoop to that level of irritating stupidity on something that is supposed to be fiction and fun. It's a game, not a religion.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I forgot she dosnt in Leon A and Claire B...And it needs to be cannon...this is a story as in depth if not more so than Star Wars...it does matter because its an ongoing series and if the series dosnt make sense then why continue...thats why it needs to be cannon...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I forgot she dosnt in Leon A and Claire B...And it needs to be cannon...this is a story as in depth if not more so than Star Wars...it does matter because its an ongoing series and if the series dosnt make sense then why continue...thats why it needs to be cannon...

It truly is. I hate in RE1 & RE2 how there are so many different ways of having things go down. I mean I'm all for letting the player have a role in what happens, but it really makes things more confusing. I don't have to have a cutscene to let me know that Chris, Jill, Barry, Becca & Brad all survived the Mansion Incident, but it would pretty nice.

codename: HUNK

Resident Evil isn't Star Wars. Star Wars fans are fanatical about what is canon or not, Resident Evil fans should not stoop to that level of irritating stupidity on something that is supposed to be fiction and fun. It's a game, not a religion.
haha, I think it's fair to say I play this game religiously. It's not a game... it's a way of life

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I didn't like Carlos much. Not quite sure what it is that I didn't like. I think it's just compared to the other guys like Chris, Leon and even Billy, he just seems kind of uninteresting.

And I wasn't a fan of Capcom taking away Carlos' accent in Umbrella Chronicles. If anything, his accent was the one cool thing about him. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
haha, I think it's fair to say I play this game religiously. It's not a game... it's a way of life
Otherwise we wouldn't be here, on this forum right?

@Harry Sachz, the accent was distinguishing. Appearance wise, I thought he was cool in UC, perhaps the guy doing his voice should have tried harder, though I don't worry about it too much, since most people in UC sucked.

Except HUNK, Sergei....Chris & Jill weren't too bad. Everybody else was horrible. Another note, HUNK & Jill have both reprised their roles, the actors that is, Keith Silverstein and Patricia Ja Lee.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
HUNK's voice actor was amazing - exactly how I expected him to sound. ;) I might be the only one on this but I actually didn't mind Carlos in UC; except for that bit about his accent just disappearing into thin air, that annoyed me. (Especially when they still had him calling Jill "chica" - it sounded so...geeky and out of place without his accent. :rolleyes: If they wanted to do away with the accent - which they probably did because people *****ed when RE3 came out saying his accent was too generic - they should have done away with the Spanish slang.)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
HUNK's voice actor was amazing - exactly how I expected him to sound. ;) I might be the only one on this but I actually didn't mind Carlos in UC; except for that bit about his accent just disappearing into thin air, that annoyed me. (Especially when they still had him calling Jill "chica" - it sounded so...geeky and out of place without his accent. :rolleyes: If they wanted to do away with the accent - which they probably did because people *****ed when RE3 came out saying his accent was too generic - they should have done away with the Spanish slang.)

Keith Silverstein was awesome, one of the few talents to come out of UC. Now he didn't really have a voice actor before, there was a voice RE2, but that was uncredited. I hope to hear Silverstein as HUNK in the future, actually it seems like HUNK is in RER.

Considering that most, if not all of the UBCS members were from a foreign country, Carlos from South America, Nicholai from Russia, same with Mikhail, it makes more sense to have the accent, at least partially.

Also keeping in mind that nobody in UC was really any good, except the aforementioned HUNK, Sergei.....maybe Chris & Jill.

Top Bottom