• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Chris or Sheva?

Chris or Sheva?

• Chris Redfield

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sheva Alomar

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyoto

Who do you guys prefer to play as? Personally, I prefer Sheva because I love when she can impale them with her knife! Anyways, what do you guys think?

LSK_frenzy

I really like them both, but Sheva seems to move faster when you play as her. I also like the long bow. :)

Progenitor

I love sheva! she won me over the second she back flipped and caught a villager on the jaw and made him fly into a pack of majini.
Plus i thinks she's a little faster than chris and she has such an intersting backstory

Die Zombie Die!

Chris, Chris a million times Chris.

Sheva probably isn't as annoying when someone else in controlling her but I completed it with the AI so Chris is my maaaaaain maaaaan (h)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I prefer Chris in his third costume, but I like them both doesnt bother me who I play as, I'd prefer to be sheva online haha but I dont mind. depends what guns are on there backs :p muhaha

And sheva has to have a bullet proof vest on or the melee vest other wise shes not cool :p

madmark

I like playing as Sheva better. For one, when I played the first time through, as chris of course,she kept wasting all the ammo. Then when I played as her, I got the killer longbow, and started building a pretty nice ammo dump...heh. Plus you get to explore those broken ladder areas, too.

Godammlover

I don't mind really.
But I hate the fact that, in the last chapter when your against Wesker when your playing Sheva lets say.. Professional or Veteran? You've gotta spam that "x" button SOOOO MUCH to climb up. It hurts after like, 6 failed attempts.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol hahaha! that is going to be my downfall, the day I get to those levels an realise I cant actually push the buttons fast enough....
that's the worst part of the game if you ask me.

I was sheva on co-op... on normle I could not climb up the ledge she would just drop off... ahhaha I hated those levels....
I might have just been to buzzing or drunk but I remmemeber it being really difficult lol

Godammlover

Nuh, it really is difficult.
I asked this guy I was with and he was like, "No no, it's easy pfft you nub"
So I let him do it and guess what, he failed about 10 times then rage quit D:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
rage quit... lol ahahahah he got his pants in a twist eh over resi evil being hard haha I bet illl be doing that when I get the game haha I doubt Ill be able to do that part with sheva not on anything harder then medium lol.

Godammlover

Haha, If I'm with a friend doing that I tend to ask him/her to swap me so I can be Chris lol :)
I love being Sheva though as you get to go to all the assist jumps etc :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im not so botherd about the assist jumps, theres only like 2 jumps in the game that you need to make the rest are just tressures or something lol but it seems the poll is saying it's 50-50 atm which is cool! means there both as good as each other haha.

residentevil

i like mercenaires i think it was a nice added feature, but it would have been better if u could unlock new charcters like irving or excella. Instead of different costumes

Godammlover

A fail name, another wannabe fanboy.
First off, we're not talking about Merc mode. We are talking about, who you rather play/use? Sheva or Chris.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LoooooooooooL.
funny.

..and oh noez! Chris has taken the lead.
*radio transmission**- "Do you read me, over, we need more Sheva fans, Roger Roger?"

in responce to the mercs talk, I think its bad how they made chris an sheva twice just with differnet items an cloths, just, why do it..

But when yall see my small video, you will see I pick sheva haha as always!

Godammlover

People just pick Chris because he has a bigger knife compared to sheva, and could proberly sit on sheva and break her in two.

Top Bottom