• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dragon ball z

dark_zero

Beauty Kitty;31315 said:
thats i mean, i like that
and don't mess that he was a prince once a time

me too he has this so tough attitude like dont **** with me sorta deal and i like that about him lol

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
...SS5
ss5_veget_bg.jpg
WTF? ROFL

Hoady

Nah its fanmade.There were rumours that they were gonna make a Dragon Ball AF after GT, but GT storywise was fanmade anyway.

It would've been best if it fully ended at Dragon Ball Z(with the exception of the movies[not the real life one])the powerlevels and stronger enemies has to reach a limit you know its the same **** over and over again"Freiza has a powerlevel of 1 millions*transforms 2 more times* i've never felt this before!(4 times)" "goku is amazing i've never felt this before(20 times), "Cell is horrible i've never felt such an energy" "Majin Bu-" haha you get the point.:pinch:

Good show.:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Bad show lol less talk of power levels more talk of interesting Anime ideas like the temple in the sky, an the dragonballs haha all that chargin mah powerz stuff made me quick watching that show on tv, I was wasting my time watcgin them charge an I never saw no fighting =(

Vegeta =PPP

Vegeta_Contest_Avatar.gif

Hoady

Probably because it was edited i mean i have most of all the original stuff and its excellent man no BS powering up for 2 episodes,skipping fights,cutting out all the violence or stopping Master Roshis perverted side that is one of the best things in the show!

I remember when i was in spain i watched trunks chops mecha freiza into bits,blows him away and then he blows his dads stomach blood and all.Now in the edited stuff(when i came to australia)it didn't show any of the violence it makes the show look bad man.

I just watched parts of dragonball evolution on youtube and it makes me sick they did it on the cheapest budget and probably made a heap amount of cash on it i hope FOX drowns in a pile of all the worlds ****.

weskerfan

if theres anything wrong with dbz,its that there is too much stare downs.
they will stand there and stare at eachother for 5 mins,before they start fighting.lol

Hoady

EDITS!Maybe not 5 minutes but i do remember when planet namek is going to blow up and freeza claims it will take 5 minutes it took like 15 episodes till it blew up lol.

I just watched a dragonball special now it only came out last year the first in like 10 years or something its on youtube although it is more of a tribute its still pretty cool.

nemesis_lover

OH MY GOD I LOVE DBZ :D
I got into it during the Namek Saga, after most of my friends went on about how great Dragonball Z was at school. I own the series on dvd and love going back to them every now and then. The best bad guy would have to be Cell and out of the good guys I would go with Vegeta, although you could say he's bad also but still.
The best saga for me was the Cell and Cell Games Sagas, they were intense to watch and the person to defeat Cell was a shocker at the time.
I'm gutted that DB GT didn't live up to the success of DBZ, but it was still worth watching I guess.

Kagara

I'm a big fan of DBZ. I remember when I used get home from primary school to watch it, then the next day I would sit and talk about it rather than do school work.

Favourite saga is probably the Namek saga.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAND!!!

Best anime ever! F**K the haterz! Vegeta would rip your arm off and slap you with your own hand if you p*ssed him off.

Top Bottom