• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 have you beaten re4 more than 7 times

how many times have u beaten re4

• Total voters

Dos

Romero;67191 said:

So he's immune to all kind of grenades? What a sucker. :confused:
Maybe allow one shot - with a rpg.

Since you're not up to him in the game yet I won't spoil it for you- but once you're there you'll see why grenades just aren't usable on him.

mastermind

Dos;67176 said:
Have fun slashing at thin air then!
I will. I think it will be enjoyable to slash at nothing but thin air. I'll let you know how that goes for me wish me luck lol :)

Romero;67191 said:

If the replay value was gone after a couple times, what motivated you to play it 25 more times? :)

just to see how many times i could one up my sister with good kills and how many time i could beat it was what motivated me to keep playing. but most of the time if i play it now i play mercenaries for a bit then shut it off. but it gets really easy and really easy to remember after like the 10th time

T-Virus Injected

RE4 is prob my least fav too. then 0 right before it.

4 - GC
3 - Wii
3 - PS2

I wanted to get the Chicago Typewriter and Infinite Rocket Launcher in each game

Hoady

I've lost count, its definately 10 or above i played it on I've lost count, its definately 10 or above i played it on gamecube alot then when i got the wii version i remembered how awesome it was and played through it far too much.

Dos

I don't think anyone can appreciate how good the game really is until they've played through, and beaten, Professional mode. Pro is just so much harder, and so much cooler. My first ever playthrough, I remember when I finally killed Krauser, I was looking in a fair bit of trouble at the beginning of Chapter 5-4. My ammo supplies were solid enough, but I had only four health bars out of ten filled and absolutely no first aid supplies at all. In other words, given it was Pro mode, one hit from basically anyone or anything and I was dead!

Hoady

SNPAL21;73575 said:
sadly yes, lol but now I suck at it. Too much Res5!

I'll be damned to hear thats sad, doing that is more worthy then lets say doing a 10 prestige on a COD game!But yeah i suck ass at RE5 i've only played through it once, I'm all RE4.

SNPAL21

Monster
Hoady;73597 said:
I'll be damned to hear thats sad, doing that is more worthy then lets say doing a 10 prestige on a COD game!But yeah i suck ass at RE5 i've only played through it once, I'm all RE4.

lol I used to be really good, so now I'm trying to get 5 stars in Merc, but its actually hard. Oh btw you can just switch the Res5 controls to Re4 style, so it can be easier for you to play. :D

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
man i've beaten this game well over 20 times! i've played this game to death!

N3M3S1S1294

lol i beat it a total of 12 times

gamecube-6 times
ps2-2 times
wii-4 times

but i unlocked EVERYTHING on the wii. handcannon, chicago typewriter, etc. :D

iCanHazT-Virus?

ive only beaten it like 4-5 times for the simple fact the story got to boring and the game got repetitive so i quit for a while but im thinking of picking it up again for another playthrough

Deathed

I played it twice. but never did i get that infinite rocket launcher i craved so bad. i did however get the side game with ada, i think thats who she was, and got that awesome (typewriter) machine gun. that was sweet! :D :cool:

Godammlover

I try and complete it, like. In every different way I can. Using one gun or what not. I tried doing it with a knife. >.>

Hoady

Lol i remember i had too many different slots on Wii alone which each had a certain amount of playthroughs. I never used the infinite weapon one and gave it to my bro, then i would beat one then swap to another or make a new profile.

Even now i swear i know each room by heart, i never got bored...there are only that incredibly rare few games which don't lose there soul.

Top Bottom