• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jokes

mjk321

this is a lame one but i can't seem to stop laughing:

why did the mexican man stabbed his wife ?

TEQUILA!!

CapcomGirl

Yo bine de Kombate Mortal
Here's a joke:

A kid walks in a drug store and says this to the employee.

Kid: Do you have colorful cigarettes?
Employee:No we don't
Next day,the kid comes in again.
Employee:No we don"t
In the morning at the store the employee talks to another employee.
Employee:Quick!Help me color all the cigarettes different colors.
The kid comes in.
Employee.Yea,what color do you want?
Kid:White!

For those who didn't get the joke:You know how ALL the cigarettes are white,the guys painted them colorful cuz they didn't knew the kid wanted a white one:p

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This is not so much a joke, but a pick-up line i found very funny...Let's make like fabric softner and "Snuggle"...its funnier to me cause i saw a twelve year old use it on a sixteen year old...

A_Wesker123

The Original
Dave was sitting at a bar when another man walked up to him.
"I slept with your mother!" said the man.
Dave turned away, ignoring the man.
"I said i slept with your mother!" repeated the man.
Once again, Dave turned away.
"I said, I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!"

Not being able to stand it any longer, Dave finally answered:
"Go home dad, you're drunk."

Meh, i though it was funny :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
A blonde, brunette, and a redhead are all running from the cops. They're driving down the road when they spot three sacks on the side of the road. They all hop out and each one jumps into a sack to hide. The cops pull up and decide to inspect the bags. A cop walks up to the first one, kicks the sack, and the redhead says "bark bark bark!"

Cop: This sack is full of puppies!

So he moves to the next sack, kicks it, and the brunette says "Meow meow meow!"

Cop: This sack is full of kittens!

He finally moves to the third sack, kicks it, and the blonde says "Po-ta-to, po-ta-to, po-ta-to!"

Guess who gets caught? :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
A blonde, brunette, and a redhead are all running from the cops. They're driving down the road when they spot three sacks on the side of the road. They all hop out and each one jumps into a sack to hide. The cops pull up and decide to inspect the bags. A cop walks up to the first one, kicks the sack, and the redhead says "bark bark bark!"

Cop: This sack is full of puppies!

So he moves to the next sack, kicks it, and the redhead says "Meow meow meow!"

Cop: This sack is full of kittens!

He finally moves to the third sack, kicks it, and the blonde says "Po-ta-to, po-ta-to, po-ta-to!"

Guess who gets caught? :p

When did the brunette have time to dye her hair red?

Mr Sunshine

You must have seen this somewhere already but here we go anyway:

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach.
A human hair can hold 3kg.
The length of a penis is 3 times the length of the thumb.
The femur is as hard as concrete.
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
Women blink 2x as much as men.
We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand.
The woman has read this entire text.
The man is still looking at his thumb...

B.Martin

So I was a train the other day and I need to poo so bad, I went to the toilet but it was out of order. I had to sit and hold it for an hour! The woman opposite me looked at me disgusted, she said "is that a poo in your hand?"

Meg

So bin ich eben
"I'm studying to be an astronaut. I'm taking up time and space." *facepalm* Heard that one at work and I had to smile because a customer said it.

Top Bottom