• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest purchases thread

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
My latest purchase?? A VHS...in 2020
original.jpg

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
t565Jpi.jpg

I also got me a Shaun of the Dead shirt from Hot Topic and a nice pair of Stinger jeans to go along with it. :cool:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Cuddly toys for eldest son, food, new fridge-freezer and now looking for my next pointless accreditation...possibly Harvard this time because why not?

1995umk3

Resident Evil 1 1996 on U.S psn store. The one with the clown music. Had to use my parants card... but it WAS my birthday last june so It's ok.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Some stuff I got on my birthday last month.
sebSSJT.jpg

I've also been a little Switch crazy as of late.
gnKQc4t.jpg

My Doomsday Clock part 2 finally arrived too.
ed9iHtI.jpg

And I broke down and got these guys on Ebay for like 70 bucks. Not proud of it, but I was late to the party and Neca really sucks ass with releases.
iRnw18U.jpg

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Japanese snacks. Most of which I don't like, but worth trying them out anyway. I prefer their savoury options to the sweet ones.

Kids are weirded out by the packaging...always a bonus

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I was doing really good with not shopping for the last few months... so I guess I decided to reward myself this month. :razz:

lOlMVw9l.jpg

(This figure was not nearly as expensive as most listings on the internet... $50 including shipping. Leave me alone!)

HjW1iDZl.jpg

lqhKibkl.jpg

I purchased the Queen Alien HeroCross figure but that's still on the way.

Annnd a new pair of Rothys.

7A9IcH6l.jpg

And that good boah's grooming.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Undertale for Switch, a Legend of Zelda lanyard, an extra PS4 controller cable and a collection of Edgar Allen Poe poems

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I bought Need For Speed Heat and I love it. It's a good mixture of a lot of NFS games, past and present. Capcom should take notes lol.

Turo602

The King of Kings
HjW1iDZl.jpg

lqhKibkl.jpg

I purchased the Queen Alien HeroCross figure but that's still on the way.

Had no idea Figma did Predator figures. Don't know if you collect Necas, but they have a really good line of Predator and Alien. I swear, everytime I go to Target, they have those but never any goddamn TMNT. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Had no idea Figma did Predator figures. Don't know if you collect Necas, but they have a really good line of Predator and Alien. I swear, everytime I go to Target, they have those but never any goddamn TMNT. :lol:

I have a small collection of Neca Predator figures but I tend to avoid Keeping up with Neca all together because there’s just so many. I try to be very selective with that line but the ones I do have I really like. I am tempted to get the Bad Blood boxset though!
I love looking through that section at Target. :lol:
I know I’ve seen the TMNT figures at the Target near me!

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I've been on quite the spending frenzy since the last update:

Latest haul (ordered/pre-ordered these today):

158692_medium.jpg
271370_medium.jpg
224422_medium.jpg
27604_medium.jpg
78972_medium.jpg

Latest game hauls:
2200_3_medium.jpg
images

Other hauls (in order of most recent; picture quality kinda sucks on the top 2):

q6wtwv3.jpg

ZvIK15s.jpg

MOb69oE.jpg

W96ZywM.jpg

UbKLUed.jpg

Also got a Stranger Things shirt and a pair of indigo Stinger jeans for a combined $36.16 from Hot Topic, including shipping with all my rewards (Hot Cash) coupons, not too shabby.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I have a small collection of Neca Predator figures but I tend to avoid Keeping up with Neca all together because there’s just so many. I try to be very selective with that line but the ones I do have I really like. I am tempted to get the Bad Blood boxset though!
I love looking through that section at Target. :lol:

Same! A lot of their horror figures are tempting. But I'm drawing the line with TMNT for now, and even then, I gotta be selective too, because they're really starting to oversaturate the line with dumb one off cartoon characters. But their Predator line is insane. I had no idea there were so many different f*cking Predators. :lol: I recently heard they had over 100 Predator figures and like 75 Alien ones.

I know I’ve seen the TMNT figures at the Target near me!

I actually kinda hate you now. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Yeah, I’d say Predator 2 really kickstarted the different Predator designs and color palettes. Even though the last movie was a flop, the franchise as a whole is pretty popular especially in the way of comics, books, and some video games. Then you have the whole Alien vs Predator crossover that really plays up on the different Predator armor/clans/hunter/warriors and different Alien types. Neca is having a field day and it’s all madness. :lol:
I’ll still never see the appeal of buying “invisible” figures though. How boring.

Next time I see some Nina Turtle figures I’ll snap a picture for you.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom