• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Afterlife: Theroy

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
aintnoscrub;71726 said:
who is this new crystal character anyway and how does she fit into the story?

No idea, I'm guessing she's a made-up character (like Kmart was) that is with Chris and the other prisoners in the Umbrella "Prison".

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
bit stupid randomly introducing characters into the series this late....
guess there will be some outrageous explanation as to who she is and where she comes from.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Rammlied;71714 said:
Oh to even prove my point Further. Read this

you can find the full article here.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19697

Huh thanks for posting that up, very interesting read.

Though I'm not a big fan of their past films, I'm liking some of the choices that they have made for this movie.

I definitely like Ali Larter's look in this film. Exactly what I've been wanting to see (costume wise) they took the idea of Claire (red vest, redish/brown haire) and put a lil' spin to it. Nice.

I also like Alice's look as well. Her new costume definitely resembles Jill Valentine's concept costume from the remake!

pppp002.jpg

Always wished they had used that costume in the games too...

I don't expect this film to be anything that the RE films should have been, but once again it looks like it'll be a fun movie to go see. Anyways I am really looking forward to seeing this big Wesker battle, that actually has me really excited!

Hoady

Wow i didn't know the movies were written before the games came out thats some quality information.Thanks for putting this thread lots of good stuff here.:)

tequila

Bottle Lover
I can't wait for it to come out. I'm definately going out to theaters and getting the movie when it releases on DVD :D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
It's out here the week before my birthday, perfect for celebrating :D I'm gonna see it in 3D with the friend I completed RE5 with :)

Top Bottom