• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Sorry for the Onslaught of photos I am going to be uploading over the Next few Days. Did A shoot. Had to edit them now I am uploading them lol.
prototyperaavyn_by_raavyn18-d41472s.jpg

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Awesome photos lady's *raises eyebrows* haha!! ;)
--
:eek: before I clicked on your pictures, I thought I was looking at Michelle Rodriguez!
And yeah I did kinda think that as well, shame I never posted it first lol But yeah you have striking similarites to Rain from the RE1 film xD must be the hair and.. yeah you look like her.. ahaha woohoo cosplay!

My digi cam is busted so I'll just put this one again. xD

267870_10150242113887377_727377376_7617540_8118925_n.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well..I was looking at all of my older pictures on Photobucket..and I came across this. I'm not sure if I've posted it before:

SDC18715.jpg

This was taken on my 21st birthday....I thought I looked kinda pretty lol. Just ignore the douche bag on the right...

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
Well..I was looking at all of my older pictures on Photobucket..and I came across this. I'm not sure if I've posted it before:

SDC18715.jpg

This was taken on my 21st birthday....I thought I looked kinda pretty lol. Just ignore the douche bag on the right...

Such a nice pic of you. I'm loving the tiara! :p

Top Bottom