• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think you should cut it...I mean..Typically long hair is prettier, but in this particular picture it looks very smooth and sleek...If you cut it and it looks similar to that, I don't think it'd be that bad at all...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think you should cut it...I mean..Typically long hair is prettier, but in this particular picture it looks very smooth and sleek...If you cut it and it looks similar to that, I don't think it'd be that bad at all...

Thank ya! ;) And it's so much easier to do that way too! I won't have to spend an hour on my hair that way. :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Thank ya! ;) And it's so much easier to do that way too! I won't have to spend an hour on my hair that way. :p
Anytime sweet heart...I mean...I have pretty long hair for a dude...And I think it looks great, but waiting for it to dry...Even with a blow dryer...Shoot me...I'm sure you'll find that much better when it comes to drying your hair lol...

DeweySshi

It was before I go to sleep. I should have taken the picture then remove my makeup :/...oh, well...
th_BeFunky_me2.jpg

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I know this might be a bit attention seeking, but I really wanna know... I want to chop my hair off like this again, but a slightly different style... What do you guys think? Keep it long and curly or short and straight? I know this is incredibly shallow and immature of me to ask, but I really wanna know!

View attachment 337
I think this looks really good, I would cut it if I was you.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just looked at this album and smiled, so I decided to share a picture with you all. This is what best friends do when they're completely sober and get to see each other for the first time in a year. We set up a tripod and have a sequence of us running like we thought Chris and Sheva run in RE5 when the space craft is beginning to fly away. This was the result, not as cool... but funny. Don't mind our retarded faces, were actually running full speed as the camera shutters every half second. :p I SOO want to photoshop an explosion behind us, if anyone can do that I will give you 10,000 internet cookies!!!!

317363_1794023935698_1392661696_32346471_1053124725_n.jpg

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
I just looked at this album and smiled, so I decided to share a picture with you all. This is what best friends do when they're completely sober and get to see each other for the first time in a year. We set up a tripod and have a sequence of us running like we thought Chris and Sheva run in RE5 when the space craft is beginning to fly away. This was the result, not as cool... but funny. Don't mind our retarded faces, were actually running full speed as the camera shutters every half second. :p I SOO want to photoshop an explosion behind us, if anyone can do that I will give you 10,000 internet cookies!!!!

Your blonde friend dosnt look very sober LOL

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber

Botched the selecting but enjoy, Story!
View attachment 360

Top Bottom