• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well this is actually a few months old, and I don't think I've posted this one before.

Photo-0091.png

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
i wish i were that beautiful...you rock my spoiler world, lol i wish i could post more pictures of me so i could do some hoady poses :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well, this picture isn't about me, even though I'm in it...sort of. It's about my handsome baby cousin Kyler Allen :D So here he is in all his handsome glory :lol:

SDC18072.png

He wouldn't stop crying while everyone else was holding him, but once my stepdad handed him to me he quit cryin' :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hey I took some more pictures lol those ones are of my progress in trying to look like thee Chris Redfeild himself LOL

alim0033.jpg

I know I got a long way to go but recently because of work several late nights and this place Ive slowed down in lifting haha but Its my progress =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha, so long as a woman is doing the whipping..
Im sure she would go easy on me, right?? lol

I mean, I take back what I said about nicknames >.>

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You've got better abs than me Elmo, and you're more than qualified to join my new "sixpack" group when/if it goes live lol.

echoey;86227 said:
I take back what I said about nicknames >.>
What was it again? The offense got lost somewhere in the punishment excitement. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
La Femme Fatale;86224 said:
Jeez Elmo, you've got a smoking hot bod there. Now I know why you laugh in the face of ten whiplashes. :lol.: :p

Ten whiplashes? :eek: I didn't say I was going to contort his neck :lol: J/k..I know what you meant :p He may have a smoking hot bod, but this will not save him from his ten lashings xD

tequila

Bottle Lover
Hmmm that sounds kinky LFF.... slowly put the whip and walk away :p

Yess my buddy, you got some strong arms I see..... :D
lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Still aint big like Chris Redfeild lolz get me some Zombies for motivation haha
however that works.

Yeah Romero aint that true haha I said ..SLAAAAVE lol. now Im getting the whip treatment lol its like making pyramids haha

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
iHax^;86500 said:
Tremor, I'm getting more soon.

More piercings? Whatcha thinkin' about getting? I've only got my ears and my monroe done :lol: I keep thinking I want to get my eyebrow pierced, but I change my mind everytime lol.

Haha, I'm glad you found my picture amusing icydeath :pirate: :lol:

Soo I was playing with Photoshop and this happened:

SDC18093.png

Pretty colors ^_^

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Wicked vibrance.. just so you know you have green goo all over your new shirt...

@echoey, Chris is umm...medically enhanced, so you'll have to do a little more than go on a zombie killing spree...but your nearly there keep up the good work (personal trainer ...out!)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol reminds me of a picture I took ages ago.. I had sunglasses and a hat and had a simular expression ... I looked like a coke dealer apparently

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lmao Hoady, don't tell us you may have catched some Umbrella virus? :p
Fun color effects. :)

Top Bottom