• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Ann_39

The love in me by Lisa Stansfield
Spirit by Sade

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

He done wrote another catchy tune!

Annnnnnnd

They've written even more "catchy" tunes too :biggrin:

OMG I really like the new Tool single! I haven't heard the rest of the album yet shockingly, but I don't doubt it's great. Tool haven't made a single bad album yet.

Oh and with that rant out of the way:

Singing Corey Taylor's voice is a thing of beauty. He's written some great alternative/mellow songs with Stone Sour and even Slipknot (Snuff and Vermillion Pt. 2). This song's catchy, too. One of my favorite songs off their latest album.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
OMG I really like the new Tool single! I haven't heard the rest of the album yet shockingly, but I don't doubt it's great. Tool haven't made a single bad album yet.

Oh and with that rant out of the way:

Singing Corey Taylor's voice is a thing of beauty. He's written some great alternative/mellow songs with Stone Sour and even Slipknot (Snuff and Vermillion Pt. 2). This song's catchy, too. One of my favorite songs off their latest album.

Yeah I haven't listened to Tools entire new album but the few songs I have heard I really do like. It took them long enough!

I agree about Corey Taylor's voice. I really don't listen to Stone Sour actually, but I love Slipknot. Their new album is awesome

slightly different experience from his mellow songs but I love both :lol:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Bought the best Blu-ray steelbook of 2019 the other day, and it includes an isolated score track among a slew of other extras
0lzbL9T.jpg
So allow me to present some of the best music ever heard in a motion picture

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Been going through a lot of early 90s bands on my quest to discover why Grunge completely changed the landscape of music in the time period.

Like, why was Nirvana so universally accepted and hair metal bands suddenly disappeared? It happened over the course of 2 years and I don't see why a major change like this could occur so quickly. I love the music of the time period, but what made the Gen X crowd accept it so quickly?

So, I have been enjoying a lot of Nirvana's Bleach Album and listening to songs like "Scoff" and "Spank Thru". I also have been exploring The Melvins, Mudhoney, more of Soundgarden, and relistening to Pearl Jam's TEN Album. It's been fun!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just listening to YouTube at work like I frequently do...Bouncing back and forth between Joe Rogan, the Quartering, Nostalgia Critic, and Whang!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Every Thursday I listen to IGNs Game Scoop Podcast while I do chores. It's nice to mow the lawn/snow blow/vacuum with a nice distraction.

I will be heading to Nashville for a birthday trip next weekend, so I have been listening to a lot of Classic Country to get the feeling right (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton). I don't like any modern country, but I do enjoy the classic stuff just fine.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Every Thursday I listen to IGNs Game Scoop Podcast while I do chores. It's nice to mow the lawn/snow blow/vacuum with a nice distraction.

I will be heading to Nashville for a birthday trip next weekend, so I have been listening to a lot of Classic Country to get the feeling right (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton). I don't like any modern country, but I do enjoy the classic stuff just fine.
Not a country fan at all...But god damn do I love me some Dolly Parton. So good choice there. As for Nashville, good choice, Awesome city.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Most people probably recognize this song from being sampled by the likes of Tyler the Creator or Gorillaz, but I had only heard of this band because Bob Welch was part of Fleetwood Mac for a few years. Go figure

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Just made my Annual Favorite Songs of the Year CD for friends and family. I attach a guide to the songs and mail it out. I don't expect it is everybody's cup of tea, but I like to share it with them. The guide actually tells them to throw it away if they dislike it. haha.

Here is the track listing if anyone knows these songs too!

1. Japanese Breakfast - Essentially
  2. DJO - Roddy *The singer of DJO is Joe Keery (AKA Steve Harrington from Stranger Things)
  3. The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
  4. Shakey Graves - Family + Genus
  5. Angel Olsen - Shut Up, Kiss Me
  6. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
  7. Snail Mail - Pristine
  8. MGMT - Little Dark Age
  9. Brandi Carlile - The Joke
  10. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)
  11. The Walkmen - The Rat
  12. The Greeting Committee - Hands Down
  13. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
  14. Bruce Springsteen - Hello Sunshine
  15. Big Thief - Forgotten Eyes
  16. The Shivers - Beauty
  17. Palace - Live Well
  18. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
Obviously, some of the songs are older - but I heard them fresh between 2018 and 2019. haha

Top Bottom