• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Spend the whole day while working listening to the YouTuber "Todd in the Shadows" doing retrospectives on One Hit Wonders, and lemme tell you, as a music nerd, it was a blast.

1995umk3

Doesn't this play when there are Hunters around?? The dual-shock version of this one is funny, it sounds like something that would be used during christmas. Well the hunters are green right??

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Always great to hear a song from you Ann_39!

Making breakfast, answering e-mails, and jamming to Radiohead right now. Great morning music. Also listening to a fly buzz around me which is somehow more peaceful than annoying.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm currently listening to Tonight, Tonight, Tonight by Low Roar. They are who I listen to to unwind anymore.

I did an internship with a true crime magazine and learned pretty much everything there is to know about a lot of well known serial killers as well as less known.
I bet that was amazing...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Tomorrow's virtual church worship set a day early - because I'm a rebel and it features my very good friend (and boss!) who I haven't seen in weeks.

I miss my church family :sad:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I haven't been a "regular" church goer in a few years. But I do miss that sense of community and friendship. When I go to my fiancee's family for Christmas, I like going to the Christmas Eve church service and singing the songs. Feels great!

I hope you get to see those you miss soon!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Angel, POST IT. Or I will come to your home and drop of a few extra kids for you to take care of! Kids who likes wasps!!!

Top Bottom