• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Christmas music, joy. Thanks to my retail existence. I can't wait to graduate and get out of retail. For so many reasons.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Listening to Miley Cyrus’ amazing cover of Temple of the Dog’s Say Hello 2 Heaven. Her cover gives me chills. She did an amazing job and clearly put her heart into the performance.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I create new playlists for me and my fiancee each 2-3 weeks on Amazon Music. It's fun to find new stuff to listen to each and every day.

Right now, I am loving Weezer's new song "High As A Kite". I feel like Weezer hasn't been producing the best music in the past decade and apparently their newest album follows that trend. But, that song is certainly addictive. It feels great to hear the chorus pop up.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

It's been a while since I gave the live S&M album a spin, this is one of my favorite songs off of it. Kickass performance.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

I love this song. Nice to listen to on the long cat journey home after my holiday.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Roddy for Djo has been a fun Summer surprise.

The song is pretty good, but what makes it so special is that the singer of the band is Joe Keery AKA Steve Harrington from Stranger Things. Super indie, but lovable!

Ann_39

Your new cuckoo by The Cardigans
Harden my heart by Quarterflash

Top Bottom