• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Why can't I, just once, fall asleep with no problem? Just hit the pillow and stop. It's always a million thoughts on a million subjects that never get me anywhere worthwhile... In the words of Charlie Brown; AAUGH!

Also, tyler seagrooves, your sig makes me thing of this.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
This stomach virus has whooped my ass :( I haven't worked the last two days and I'm about ready to pick up my things and go back home. I've been at work for an hour and I've spent most of that time in the restroom. Yeah...I think I need to take my ass back home.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This stomach virus has whooped my ass :( I haven't worked the last two days and I'm about ready to pick up my things and go back home. I've been at work for an hour and I've spent most of that time in the restroom. Yeah...I think I need to take my ass back home.
Darling I'm sorry, that's very unfortunate. Those viruses are uncommon in the warm season so you must have had very bad luck being hit by one.
Wouldn't your work place appreciate it if you stayed home until you're well? Now probably most of your co-workers will get the virus as well.
I know this from a cleaning/disinfecting professional: Noroviruses are is extremely infectious, it takes only around 14 viruses to infect a person. People hosting the norovirus are infectious until two days after they get well. It is a non-enveloped virus that is unusually hard to kill, it survives alcohol based disinfectants, and chlorine (bleach) is not very effective against it. It's also long-living, it stays active and infectious on indoor surfaces for 11-12 days. It's a real pest so I'm lucky to be amongst the 10% of the population with a blood type that makes me immune.
Get well soon. xxx

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Darling I'm sorry, that's very unfortunate. Those viruses are uncommon in the warm season so you must have had very bad luck being hit by one.
Wouldn't your work place appreciate it if you stayed home until you're well? Now probably most of your co-workers will get the virus as well.
I know this from a cleaning/disinfecting professional: Noroviruses are is extremely infectious, it takes only around 14 viruses to infect a person. People hosting the norovirus are infectious until two days after they get well. It is a non-enveloped virus that is unusually hard to kill, it survives alcohol based disinfectants, and chlorine (bleach) is not very effective against it. It's also long-living, it stays active and infectious on indoor surfaces for 11-12 days. It's a real pest so I'm lucky to be amongst the 10% of the population with a blood type that makes me immune.
Get well soon. xxx

There's some kind of "bug" going around..a few people from work got it about the same time I did. It's ran its course, that's for sure. I'm starting to feel a lot better. As a matter of fact I am hungry as hell. There's only one problem. My area is starting to get a little of this tropical storm and groceries haven't been bought yet haha. I gotta drive out and get something. I am glad, however, that my area isn't getting as much of this storm as we originally thought. It seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Why do people consider 'pop music' to be inherently evil? 'Pop' just means popular, and not everything that's popular is bad (just like not all that is obscure is good).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
My area is starting to get a little of this tropical storm and groceries haven't been bought yet haha. I gotta drive out and get something. I am glad, however, that my area isn't getting as much of this storm as we originally thought. It seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass.
I heard that the hurricane hit Louisiana? That's not so near you but I guess the whole region is affected and has quite sad weather.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I heard that the hurricane hit Louisiana? That's not so near you but I guess the whole region is affected and has quite sad weather.

It isn't that bad in my area...we're getting very minor wind and rain. It's mostly coastal Louisiana and Alabama.

svp

frankly, It doesn't mater who wins the presidential election of 2012 because we all know the fate of him in 2013......*zombie burp*

Care to share the recipe? *lol*

CT: How can I make my brain convince me I'm tired?
Oh Romero it is very simple,
1: cock shotgun
2: shoot Lama in ass
3: press 2 min on microwave
4: insert apple
5: serve warm and moist :eek:

svp

sorry to double post but this is sooo weird! most of you guys ( Ren members) were in my dream last night.......boy I need a life :(

Top Bottom