• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I mentioned listening to a storm last week. This weekend has been more of the same, but worse. Storm Ciara has battered us this weekend and we've had an awesome array of whether, including a lightning-hailstone-thunderstorm. It's been really cool to watch and listen to.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Went out walking in Storm Ciara. Was...windy. Now Storm Dennis is on the way. Fun.

Looking forward to tattoo number 8 on Thursday - cheeky little Studio Ghibli number :biggrin:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
New trailer just dropped for Sophie Turner's first post-GoT TV series called Survive, and I think it looks great:

Loved her in GoT, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Went out walking in Storm Ciara. Was...windy. Now Storm Dennis is on the way. Fun.

Looking forward to tattoo number 8 on Thursday - cheeky little Studio Ghibli number :biggrin:
Storm Dennis has been quite fun here; literally just felt the whole house shake and took a mad-cap detour thanks to a tree in the road!

CT: Perks of no longer living in London: Clean air, can see the stars, Southeastern can’t delay your life anymore.

Cons of no longer living in London: You actually have to be sociable to people.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was made fun of for using the word “Ill” and was asked if I was part of the Beastie Boys. However, because my brain like's to think it's the love child between Dr. Seuss and Conan O'Brien, this happened...

No…I like food. I’m a feastie boy. Specifically grain and bread. I’m a yeastie boy. And some day I’m gonna move to the coast…and become and Eastie boy. Where I’ll live my life long dream of joining the clergy. And become a preistie boy. While I do that, maybe focus in my paintings…become an artiestie boy. Finally, I’ll die happy, a deceastie boy.

At least it made her laugh...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I just finished Season 2 of Hannibal and holy sh!t. What a great show. Mads is absolutely perfect for the role of Hannibal.

SE2EP12 with Mason Verger was especially rewarding since I kinda knew what was going to happen (being familiar with the books/films), but wow. The show took some creative liberties but in the best of ways. And the dialogue. Amazing. No spoilers.

And of course SE2EP13 (the finale) was amazing in a wtf kind of way. I think Mads being a dancer made a lot of the choreography in this episode very flowy and attractive to watch in spite of it's dark and very bloody nature. The same could be said for SE1EP8 though.

10/10 Would behold again lol. Now to move on to Season 3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Rage Against the Machine is back together, and going on tour. And the teenage me in my head is kick my modern, corporate office working ASS for being an adult and not spending that kind of money on concert tickets...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Rage Against the Machine is back together, and going on tour. And the teenage me in my head is kick my modern, corporate office working ASS for being an adult and not spending that kind of money on concert tickets...
I heard about those outrageous prices on the radio. I don't understand how those sell.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
My right arm is SUPER sore right now because I had to get a Flu shot and TDAP shot. They are required for holding newborns, but I apparently have baby skin gets real swollen when I get a shot!

It's all worth it though. I should be meeting my new niece today (assuming my sister-in-law gets induced on schedule). Excited to meet baby Grace!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
My right arm is SUPER sore right now because I had to get a Flu shot and TDAP shot. They are required for holding newborns, but I apparently have baby skin gets real swollen when I get a shot!

It's all worth it though. I should be meeting my new niece today (assuming my sister-in-law gets induced on schedule). Excited to meet baby Grace!

Nice, congratulations. I'm currently wondering if I should've taken my doctor up on her offer of a flu shot since my husband is sick. I've made it a week without getting it though, so I'm half way through the weeds lol.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I can't sleep. Not because I'm worrying, for once. I was offered a job that I'm pretty excited about that is paying 5 times (yes, 5 times) as much as I'm currently making. Better yet it's indoors, has a fixed dream schedule, and isn't a call center. I'm so excited.

Sorry for double posting. x.x

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Been having a headache for almost 3 months now, and its not getting any better. When I saw a doctor in early December they didn't find anything unusual on my blood tests, so they advised me to go see a physiotherapist. The physiotherapist in turn didn't find anything wrong with my neck or back, and after 1 month of exercising there is no difference. Annoyed, I've now changed clinic and I've been given a new appointment with a new doctor in March. This time around it seems I've been taken more serious and they're probably going to scan my head.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Been having a headache for almost 3 months now, and its not getting any better. When I saw a doctor in early December they didn't find anything unusual on my blood tests, so they advised me to go see a physiotherapist. The physiotherapist in turn didn't find anything wrong with my neck or back, and after 1 month of exercising there is no difference. Annoyed, I've now changed clinic and I've been given a new appointment with a new doctor in March. This time around it seems I've been taken more serious and they're probably going to scan my head.

I know how that goes. Luckily my headaches don't last 3 months though. Just weeks, but they are also migraines and not headaches. Sorry you've had no luck so far.

Good thing you switched. When I got really sick when I was pregnant I had to go to 4 different doctors before one of them acknowledged my symptoms weren't normal. It's rightfully frustrating. Hopefully your new doctor can give you some answers.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I've started changing the reference on my daughter's bank transfers.

Now when she taps me for cash, her statements will show every transfer I make as one of the following:

Hookers

Coke

Human trafficking

Imma sit back and see how long it takes before she notices and then STOPS asking for money quite so often.

Top Bottom